I have BIG news!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so I go away for a few days - and the World goes crazy (well, RO world, anyways:D)

Jen and Steve, I cannot tell you how happy I am for you. I think you're a match made in Heaven - totally compatible. And I LOVE the ring - very classy!

You've got to have the bunners involved in the wedding :D. I love the 'Bunny Bouquet' idea, but what Kherrman mentioned is wonderful!!!

Many congrats, guys :)

Jan

OMG, I LOVE the ring, Jen. Steve, you did a great job in choosing it. Have you gotten it sized yet? How long will it take to get it back?

I also love the idea of a New York honeymoon....closer to PA!!!! Just what you would want on your honeymoon.... an RO reunion....lol.;)

I can't wait to see the ring on your finger, Jen.

CONGRATS to you and Steve! This is really sweet!

mouse_chalk wrote:
I did think earlier that we have to have little icing bunnies on our wedding cake though! Little models of our bunnies, that could go on the top of the cake! They're our family after all! :p
And that is an adorable idea. I am so stealing it... :embarrassed:

pumpkinandwhiskersmom wrote:
I can't wait to see the ring on your finger, Jen.
Neither can I!!!!!

They said 10 days- and it's usually pretty exact apparently. So that would mean Friday, although I don't know when we can get up to London- it's at least 2 hour's drive for us.... I cannot wait though!!

We got an engagement card the other day- From Tiffany's!!! Handwritten by the person who served Steve and helped him choose the ring! How posh is that??!!! :shock::shock:

Also, Steve's mum sent us an engagement present of £100 vouchers for a department store. We were so shocked. We honestly didn't expect anything like that! :faint:

I have chosen my Maid(s) of Honour :) My 2 best friends, Rosie and Sammy will be sharing joint responsibilities. I could never choose between them lol. I wont have Bridesmaids. I think the other girls may be a little upset, but I can't afford to be buying that many dresses, and if I had all my close friends as Bridesmaids, that would be 5 in total, which would look a bit silly lol! I have decided though that wherever we get married, I'm finding accommodation either on-site, or nearby so me and all my girlfriends can have a girly night in with some drinks, etc the night before, and all get ready the morning of my wedding and leave for the venue together. So they will in effect be Bridesmaids, but I wont have to buy them dresses, they don't have the hard work, and the won't colour co-ordinate ;)

WOW! I can't believe I've been engaged less than a week and I'm already talking about this kind of stuff! Poor Steve will be so scared!!

mouse_chalk wrote:
WOW! I can't believe I've been engaged less than a week and I'm already talking about this kind of stuff! Poor Steve will be so scared!!

Takes more than this to scare me!!

*Excited!!!*

JadeIcing wrote:
You pay for their dresses? Here the girls pay themselves.
Well there's a whole tradition thing that's not really clear- some people pay themselves, some have the maids pay for them. However one of my maids of honour has just had a baby and is on a very low income, and the other is in an unstable job..... I feel like it would be nice to pay for them.... PLUS! My friend's baby Daisy is going to be an honourary Bridesmaid! We want to get her in a co-ordinating dress so my friend can carry her down the aisle!!! :D

mouse_chalk wrote:
They said 10 days- and it's usually pretty exact apparently. So that would mean Friday, although I don't know when we can get up to London- it's at least 2 hour's drive for us.... I cannot wait though!! I'll bet you find the time.

Also, Steve's mum sent us an engagement present of £100 vouchers for a department store. We were so shocked. We honestly didn't expect anything like that! :faint:She must approve!

WOW! I can't believe I've been engaged less than a week and I'm already talking about this kind of stuff! Poor Steve will be so scared!! He's tough!!!

pinksalamander wrote:
Right Jen, the question I have to ask is... not what dress... not where is the wedding... not when is the wedding... but WHAT SHOES ARE YOU WEARIN? :D:D
LOL!!

It's funny you should ask that because I was looking through a couple of magazines with my friend the other day and all the shoes were horrible! I'm sure there are nice ones around, but mostly they're all just not my thing at all....

Maybe I'll just wear flats- nobody will see under my dress and I'll be comfy that way :biggrin2:

pinksalamander wrote:
Ah, I could not not wear heels on my wedding day!

I know what you mean though, it seems that wedding shoes seem to all be those boring satin type things.

Flip flops maybe?
I was just thinking flip flops!!

Although, I think I may have found 'the dress'- saying that I'm not really sure, and may change my mind, especially since I haven't seen it in real life yet, but if I got it, it is off-white with a green sash around the waist, and I could get shoes to match the sash :D Green is my favourite colour!

pinksalamander wrote:
I was a bridesmaid at a wedding once where the colour was green. I had this little white dress with a jade green sash, so pretty!
Well..... this is one I've seen and LOVE.....

SASH-3-600

Me and my maids of honour are going to go see it in person somewhere.... I might not like it in real life but I love the picture!!

Latest posts

Back