My Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
I love my bunny way to much! lol Thanks to Tad for helping me get her!!

JuneRhines 019.jpg

Wow!! :shock:

What a Looker!!

-Carolyn

Does anyone know what breed she might be?? I wouldlike to know so i can have a idea if she is overweight or a bigbreed. She is so lovable.

Cristy

Yeah her ears are pretty small. She is avery friendly bunny. I am glad i gave her a chance, after my other onedied (my friend Tad buried her for me) I swore i wouldnt get anotherbunny and then he seen her in the newspaper at a local no kill shelterand he called and that was all it took, i adopted her two dayslater. I just bought her a cat toy mouse. I hopethats safe. It has no cat nip in it but it rattles. So i amnot sure. I might get too scared and take it from her andgive it to the cats. Got to shop more for the right toy forher.

Cristy

Testing...

Don't feel obligated to use this, Cristy. :)
THANKS BunnyMommy!! By Golly, I think I've GotIt!!

Hares1.jpg

For some reason it wont let me see it. It showsthe addy and a little box with a x. no one would have to twist my armfor me to use a picture of Luv. Thanks.

Cristy

Sometimes when it does that, it's just slow to load. Give it a minute, and we'll see what happens. :)

-Carolyn

Were you able to pick up this avatar, Cristy?

-Carolyn

I was finally able to see it. Thanks. But dont know how to get it by my name.

How do i do that? Thanks.

Cristy

Sorry not sure if thats the right one - I'll justtell you - go to 'my account' from there it should say 'avatars', clickthere and click 'browes' to find where your picture is saved on yourcomputer. Finally click upload - and it should be there! Hope thishelped and sorry I gave you the link of how to make an avatar :)

Or do you mean you don't know how to save the picture to your computer- If so right click and go to 'save as'. Stick the picture somewherelike 'my documents' - Then do the process that I said above!

I really hope I've not confused you! I'm starting to confuse myself:D

Vickie

You gave the correct link, Vickie! It's in the directions there at the bottom of how to make an Avatar.

Ya donegood!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back