Do-do man's Warning of Danger

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunty

Reaction score
My Do-do man is just a bun. He is a little loverabout 4 lbs and mom's little man. He always comes when you sayspecial-special bun. He sleeps beside my bed and three nights ago Iwoke up to thumping and my husband laughing his head off. I asked himwhat he did and he said he farted and Do-do started to thump. Youshould have seen my poor bun his ears were straight out to the side andhis little face all wrinkled up. I could smell why he was warning usall of danger. Two hours later I woke up to the same thing except do-dohad the others thumping with him. Last night was terrible fordo-do and all of us as my husband ate all this ice cream and isintolerant. The only way I could calm my bun was to take him downstairson the couch with me. My husband thinks this is funny and now the dogseems to lay in front of do-do's cage and do it too. I think if Do-docould get to my husband he would bite him for real. Poor do-do theworrier just like the worry bun on watership down

Bunty,

That's hilarious, I'm sure you don't appreciate the smell and you'rebunny isn't too happy. But it brought a smile to my face, that'shilarious.

[align=center] [/align]
[align=left]Laura, Moch,& Spice[/align]
[align=left][/align]

Breed that rabbit!

Sounds like quite the character.

Great Story; and Watership Down was one of my all-time favorite books. :dude: Sounds like Bigwig--nothing got past him.

-Carolyn

Tell your husband to watch out! Rabbitscan and do hold grudges, :Xand there is nothing wrong withtheir memory, either. I've know of rabbits who have madetheir persecutor's shoes, their own personal rabbit toilets.Your hubby may have a soggy surprise someday.

Buck

hahaha! a similar story my mom oncetold me about my dad (theyve been divorced since i was a baby)...he hadthis dog dino (wonderful dog. he saved me from a moose. but thatsanother story. :))...my dad used to think it was funny to fart in poordinos face. one day he (my dad) was asleep on the couch. dino walkedup, lifted his tail and farted in his face then barked so my dadwould wake up...apparently, so he could smell the stench.:p

Speaking of Watership down, there is a sequel toit out now called Tales from Watership Down. It has somestories in it that the rabbits tell each other that were touched uponin the first Watership Down book.

I have to admit, Bunty, I found it funny also.:D By the way, how did Do-Do get his name?

Wabbitwuv

My husband wanted to call him Dude Man and somehowwith all the baby talk we do with our buns it is now Dodoman. He does have another endearing habit and that is he hasa stuffed toy lady bug and a fish and he takes these two animals forhops all around his cage and room when he is out. He is very seriousabout this and takes them to litter box and food dishes and just to hisfavorite spots. I hate when Bunty sees him doing this and snatches themfrom his mouth and sits on them and growls at him

Do-do man had another trama this morning. Hethinks he is the fastest rabbit and when you say special special bun tohim he runs the bunny 500 around the room and we tell him he is thefastest bun and he is so proud of himself. Today I had Mr Bean a newrescue out and Do-do was running his race and Mr Bean jumped to thefloor and outran him. Poor do-do he was upset, I told him he is stillthe fastest rabbit but he is heartbroken. My husband laughed at him butI am sad about it. But Mr Bean is faster but I cannot tell do that

Aw thats sad. You could do something evil (liketie a harness on Mr. Bean and get them to race again, but them Mr. Beanwould get upset) You do rabbit reasue. I will start a rabbit reasuegroup someday...

Latest posts

Back