BEW Holland Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Today I went into the city to visit my Grandpaand on the way back home I stopped off at Petsmart to get stuff for myfirst aid kit. Well they didn't carry the Nutrical because the site isAmerican and often differs from what Canadian stores have (personally,I think if it's advertised on the site ALL the stores should carry it).

So I went to Super Pet to check and they had nothing either but onelittle bunny caught my eyes. It was a BEW Holland Lop and I didn't wantto leave the store. 'She' (don't know the gender) looked so scared andsad that I felt bad. I fell in love with her at first sight but myparents wouldn't let me. :(

The other bunny (I'm assuming a litter mate) was a Tort (I think) andwas binkying and running around in the display cage. 'He' reminded meof Mocha and I wanted to take him too but I just couldn't take my eyesoff the BEW.

I must congratulate that store though because I doubt those rabbit willbe going as snake food. Although they have the rabbits too young (in myopinion) but the Holland's were $55 Canadian so I doubt anyone will paythat to use it as food and I don't think irresponsible pet owners arewilling to pay that either. Perhaps that's bad since theanimalmay be there longer but it's also good.

I'm wishing I could have brought the little BEW home. Oh I want! :(I didn't want to leave without her.

awww poor girl...you should sneak a camera in there ;)

lemme verify....BEW is blue eyed white, right? is there such thing as black eyed white? whats that abbreviation? is there one?

Yup, BEW= Blue eyed white.

I don't think there is such a thing as a Black eyed white.. unless youhad a all white sport with black eyes. I don't know if that is possiblethough. :?

~Nichole

There are no black eyed whites. JustBlue, Brown and Red eyed whites. Brown eyes are no longeraccepted under the color variety descriptions for whites.Brown eyed whites are now more commonly called "ermine" or "frosty" andgenerally have some evidence of ticking on the body. I saw ablue-gray eyed English Angora this weekend,but it is not ashowable color.

Pam

Latest posts

Back