I am a LOLoholic!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
My name is Jen and I am addicted to lols!! :shock::shock::shock: :p

I just realised a few minutes ago, when I was writing a post, and then had to go back and edit it, because in about 2 sentences I had about 5 LOL's in there..... Lol?

I never realised how much I used it until now! It's literally all the time! My friends even say it in 'real life'.....:?

I need to go on a Lol-Detox..... A loltox? :p

naturestee wrote:
Aw, I thought this was going to be about Lolcats/dogs/rabbits etc.

:disgust:
Erm..... LOL? :p Sorry to disappoint!

See, now I've posted this, all that's going round in my head is 'Lol.... Lol..... Lol!'

PepnFluff wrote:
LOL, can I join you in the loltox? hehe, I say it far to much and I even do it real life lol. :D
I went through a phase of saying LOl actually out loud, i find it funny how people say real life. Like this is some imaginary/pretend world lol!!!!

:D

Becca wrote:
PepnFluff wrote:
LOL, can I join you in the loltox? hehe, I say it far to much and I even do it real life lol. :D
I went through a phase of saying LOl actually out loud, i find it funny how people say real life. Like this is some imaginary/pretend world lol!!!!

:D

My friend once crashed on a friend's sofa after a night out or something, and another friend of ours was sleeping on the floor. Apparently, he woke up in the middle of the night, and said, for no apparent reason 'ooohhh hi lol!' in his sleep. From that moment on, it's been a sort of standing phrase in our group. Me and my friends answer the phone to each other with it all the time! My best friend even taught her 2 year old nephew to say it! :p

(tried so hard not to say it then!)

Urk :p, I hate LOL but I find myself typing it a lot more since joining RO. I try not to type it unless I did actually laugh though as it niggles at my brain that people are always lying when they say lol (yeah I'm weird that way).

PixieStixxxx wrote:
When I speak, I will actually say L-O-L :embarrassed:
I say it as an actual word- like 'lol'

Me and my friends say stuff like 'lets do something tonight- go out and have a few lols!' etc... It's so bad. Anyone listening to us would think we're so uneducated! :embarrassed:

NZminilops wrote:
Urk :p, I hate LOL but I find myself typing it a lot more since joining RO. I try not to type it unless I did actually laugh though as it niggles at my brain that people are always lying when they say lol (yeah I'm weird that way).
Off topic... BUT, I've never heard of the word "niggles" and it sounds awesome, and I love it! :p

kherrmann3 wrote:
NZminilops wrote:
Off topic... BUT, I've never heard of the word "niggles" and it sounds awesome, and I love it! :p
Niggles is a great word! Have you really never heard it before?

mouse_chalk wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
NZminilops wrote:
Niggles is a great word! Have you really never heard it before?
If I have, I can't recall it! I love "English" words that Americans don't use. We just HAD to be different. Now, we sound like crap. :p Sorry, I love English accents, and when combined with different words, it's just plain AWESOME! :p

Latest posts

Back