New

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flopsy

Reaction score
Hello all,

my name is Ashley and i live in Florida. I just joined today. I own anutured male cashmere lop rabbit name Flopsy. He is three and a halfyears old. Today I will being shop for a new run for him and some toys.I have recently trained Flopsy to come.

Steph_AZ.jpg

Welcome Pomlover1361 :)

Look at that little Innocent Sweetheart. She's not an ounce of trouble or concern. I can see it from here.

Scroll down the line and look for a post by me named Avatars andPictures. In there, you'll find detailed instructions on the answer toyour question. It's not by the courtesy or knowledge of me. It's purelyan example of the members of the board sharing their talents evenoutside of rabbits.

Since the picture's going to be shrunken down quite a bit, it may behard to see Flopsy, but try it out and if you have any questions, replyin that post.

Flopsy was the name of the Longest Lived Rabbit in the Guinness Book ofWorld Records. Flopsy lived 18 years, 10 months, and a couple of days.Nice to know your rabbit relations. :)

Jump in on any post. Happy to have you here.

-Carolyn

Hehe. Flopsy acts like a dog. Every one thinks hiis a little puppy. I walk him around the neighbor. He stays about afoot ahead of me durning our walks. I am glad that I found a place wereothers share their love for rabbits

Thanks for telling me how to use the avatar :dude:

Hi, pomlover. Welcome to the board! :)

Good job on uploading youravatar.

"Mana" is what you award to people on the board whom you deem tobehelpful to you. Just click onone of themana buttonsunder that person's name and it's awarded tothem.

Hope this helps!

Yes, you'll see many, many posts on this board byme in reference to my bunny, Sherman, whom I love with all of myheart. :)

He's a 10-pound Californian. You can see his picture in my avatar.

Hey Pomlover :dude:

Did the directions of the avatar help? Did you create the avatar yourself or did you have BunnyMommy's help?

By the way, BunnyMommy's "Sir Sherman" is diggin his piggy face into abox full of Raisins while 'Dad' was sleeping. BunnyMommy caught him inthe act!

In America, there's a show called Cops and it shows video's of police arresting 'bad boys'.

For those in the U.S of A., sing it with me now...

"Bad Boys ...Bad Boys...
Whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
Bad Boys ...Bad Boys...."

-Carolyn

I watch that show.

But how about this?

Bad Buns Bad Buns

Watcha Gonna Do? Watcha gonna do when papa comes for you?

------------------------------

When Flospy was a baby he would play hind and go seek. He would hideand when I couldn't find him I'd go "Flopsy were are you". Hewould come out of where ever he was hiding. I had to say "I give up"For him to show up.

I like your version of the song from Cops, Pomlover. I'd love to see aRabbit Channel. What a little sweetie playing hide-n-go-seek with you.

Tucker's been 'his own man' all day today, that is until I opened thepretzel bag. Before I knew it, he was on my lap, smelling my mouth andsearching for which had had them.

Thanks Tuck, I love you too.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, I can't let Athena read posts with me. Weread the one where tucker stole half of you fortune cookie. Well, MissAthena decided she wanted to try them too. She stole it and hid underthe couch. naughty girl is grounded lol.

Tina

Flopsy is a picky bunny he will not eat normal carrot, but he will eat baby carrots. He like vitecraft treats though -.-

Latest posts

Back