Need Help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My sister (27 almost 28) recently relocated to Edmonton and is staying with a nice family but she needs someone to show her around. And we don't have any family in Edmonton. She doesn't drive so she can only walk or take the bus. She's worried about going out on her own and getting lost (which i'm sure she would). She thinks she's in the Westview area.
Can anyone help out or have Children that can help her out?? I'm looking in to visiting her maybe in Feb. Not that i know Edmonton but I can help her so we can get lost together LOL.

Thanx Rebecca

From sis:
or anyone who enjoys going out, doing something, or anything period!
I loves going out to the mall, to window shop, or do something.

ETA: Here name on RO is Kris Wabbits

I live near Sadium Station/Kingsway mall... on 85th St. If that helps anyone.............I am renowned for getting lost that's why I don't venture out too much here... just ask my sister lol

If anyone can seriouslly take me out and do anything i'd love you before i go INSANE literally... Already at my breaking point already sadly from bordom and the people i live with.... at the point if i don't get something done by the end of this week (next sunday) i'm gonna call it quit and move back..

I'm very easy going and will go pretty much anywhere to get out of the house ^^

Thanks in advance to anyone who can cure me!

Kristina

Latest posts

Back