Benji Whiskers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sooo not technically challenged!!

Anyway, I was looking at Benji and he looked kinda funny. So i lookedat him harder. He only has whiskers on one side of his face! Cansomeone please explain this to me or is he just a half bald bunny?

Is his cage next to another bun's? If so, the other bun may be chewing on them. Benji is a doll!!!

Lanna

It doesn't look like they are being chewed on,just that they were never there. He's got some really tiny ones... likebaby ones. Is it possible that they just never grew?

Sometimes cats will lose a whisker and I've found them on the floor. Wonder if he's lost some recently?

Okay...this morning the mystery was solved .

I'm sitting in the den this morning. From the den you can see Brindle'sand Benji's cage. Their cages were next to each other with about aninch of space between them.

I looked into the bunnie room...Benji is sitting all mushed up againstthe side of his cage next to Brindle's....Brindle has her little nosepushed just a far a possible through her cage...and Brindle is verycontentedly chewing Benji's eyebrows off.

I moved the cages apart so she can't do this anymore. You should haveseen the look the little bully gave me!!! Poor Benji now has noeyebrows or whiskers on the right side.

Will that make him run in counter-clockwise circles until they grow back?

LOL I dont know about the counterclockwisecircles but I suspected as much when the topic was posted a few weeksago. I have a doe that I cant put next to anyone or they'll bewhisker-less in a day. LOL

Lanna

i know this isn't a bunny lol but my bird Busterwill Bite off hang nails.. and those skin that stick up in the winter!i go to him when i need those done! lol.. it hurts but oh well! lol..hes good at it! lol :p

Latest posts

Back