Pics to make you go awwww!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyNBuster

Reaction score
Home of the white rabbits, , United Kingdom
So my babies are all settled in their new hutchnow! I feel sorry for Daisy I bet shes feeling lonley now! Oh well shedeserves a well earned rest if even only for a day until she has hernew babies :D! I managed to get a couple of new pics of the babies nowthey are looking all grown up!

Here they are, all are taken on my sisters knee (The two here are the ones shes claimed):

c91e.jpg

be7e.jpg

69a6.jpg

fa6d.jpg

And finally my fav picture, Alyssa with them:D

96e9.jpg

Hope you like!! :dude:

Vickie

When I was a child,I wanted a rabbit exactly like your buns. Every time I blew out thecandles on my birthday cake, every time I threw a coin in a fountain,every time I prayed in church (that's probably wrong somehow, but Ididn't know it), I wished and prayed for an all white rabbit with pinkeyes and pink inside its ears. I never got a bun that looks like that.My first was brindle, my second black, my third through 21st were blackor white/black, my next was a rust color, then a peach ball of fluffand now my palomino baby, Elf. Perhaps somewhere down the line I'lladopt one that looks like your adorable babies. Trance 'em and tickletheir toes for me, will ya? ;)

Minda

Heh, my hubby wouldhave a fit if another bunny arrived on my doorstep. I've been workingon him for years to get a puppy as well. I'm pretty sure Elf will rulethe roost no matter what type of animal we spring on her;)

Minda

Latest posts

Back