The Book of Bunny Suicides

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Jones

Reaction score
is a book of cartoons that are simply hilarious, IF you are a bunny lover and owner:D.

My daughter sent it to me, and one cartoon is funnier than the other, because we know how goofy, yet smart rabbits can be.

Ten dollar US price tag may be a little bit steep, but what price humor, eh? If you find it at a book store, you probably can puruse the whole thing in ten minutes, without even buying it, but you'll probably want to share it with other bunny friends, as well.

ISBN 0-452-28518-6

bUCK

Whew,Buck! When I read the title of your post I braced myself for theworst! lol!

This sounds like another interesting read.

Thanks for the recommendation. Will add it to the list of my "must buys". :)

I was scared when I saw that title butiam definately going to look for it because I had a bun whocommited suicde or just believe she was invinceable

If it comes from Buck Jones, it Must be Good.

-Carolyn

thanks bunnymommy. I will will order it asap. I have bought and read Barron's Hop To It. Thats how I have been teaching my bun to come and such. I also own the book The Essential Rabbit.

BUCK!! my moms boyfriend bought it for me a few weeks ago-i was going to mention it, but at first i was all "oh my god" and wasnt sure how everyone would react! i particularly like the one with the aliens..where bunny kicks him in the junk. :p

I just ordered it from amazon.com $1.98 yay! 4-14days. I just better make sure Kibbles and Theodore don't getinto my bookshelf. Don't want them to get any ideas... :p

Latest posts

Back