To: Matthew Nock

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HiMatthew!

Hope thenewmedication youhave to taketastes good. Red and pinkare neat colors to havebecause sinceValentine's Day is our nextholiday,the colors are right on.

PoorStephanie. ,Buddy. I had braces. They hurt a lot when you firsthave them put on. It's a realdrag.I'm sure she doesn't mean to becrabby with you.

So you're getting ready to go to the StateConvention? Youhave so many beautiful bunnies, I don't know how you'll choose just afew. How many can you take withyou?

Love,

-Carolyn

Hi my friends,

We are taking 2 Jeeps, so I can take a pretty lot (well, not really alot) of rabbits. I'm probably going to take Dwarf Hotots andPolish and one of my Mom's Holland Lops to do showmanshipwith.

Stephanie cannot eat hard foods cause that would break her bracesoff. So, she has to put all the hard stuff in a blender thatshe wants to eat. She can eat meat, jello andpudding. and she can eat like meat and a cookie mixedtogether.

And I'm collecting paper rolls that are empty so I can make some bird hangers;)

Um, (Matthew wants to sing a song) . . .

Rubber Ducky your the one,

who makes bath time so much fun,

(what was the other part????)

Rubber Ducky, I awfully fond of you!

(Buck will like that LOL)

and me and my Mom usually sing that song in school :cool:

(not really, only once )

Bye my friend Carloyn,

Love, Matthew

Hi Matthew, :)

Buck will definitely like the twist you put in the Rubber Ducky song.Funny you should sing that song because that's the song I've sang toTucker ever since I got him at 8 weeks old. My version of it goes likethis:

"Tucker-Bucker you're The One,
You make Play Time loads of Fun! :)
Tucker-Bucker, you're the Only One
For Meeee."

Sometimes he likes it, sometimes he doesn't.

I'm so glad you're bringing one of your Polish. :) Which one? Todd orTeffani? February's comin up! I know you said you were probably goingto breed them then.

I love February because of Valentine's Day. Do you make Valentines for your mom and people?

Stephanie's mouth and head is going to hurt her for a bit. Be patientwith her. It hurts a lot. She can't eat the foods she likes, she's inpain, and you don't like how you look when you smile. No Fun!

You, on the other hand, can still bite into an apple and love every minute of it.

Have a great day! :)

Love,
-Carolyn

Hi my friend Carolyn,

Stephanie can eat food she likes, all she has to do is blend them up in her own personal blender. ;)

I do make valentines for my mom and dad and for other people.

And I am bringing both of my Polish and I'm bringing a couple of myDwarf Hotots to the show. And I'm really excited about thestate convention coming up. The whole family is coming, butRyan is not coming. :X I'm mad that he won't come.

Bye my friends,

Love,

Matthew

Hi All My Friends,

I'm happy to be talking to you. A couple of times I asked mymom and sister to put on my email and they put it on for me becausethey were too busy. :XSo that made me mad.

Tonight I am going to pack for the state convention. I knowit's a little too early, but I don't want to be too late. :D

And me and my brother went outside to play together in the snow and he teached me how to snowboard. :)

But first before I went outside, I had to do my school work and mybrother gave me a pair of his snowpants and it even has a littlejacket, but it doesn't have a hood. But that's ok cause mywinter jacket has a hood and I weared that too and the snow jacket hasa lot of padding. and when I went and I went on my sled and my sledgoes really fast. A couple times I fell, even on thesnowboard, I fell. :)

Bye my friends,

Love,

Matthew

Well, Hi Matthew! :dude:

I'm so sorry. I missed that last post you sent.

So glad you're taking Todd and Teffani and your hotots to The Convention.

I know you'll have a great time. Take pictures so that we can see it too.

You sure are handsome, Matthew. Every picture I see of you gets better and better.

Glad you're bundled up for the cold. Sounds like you had a blast in the snow.

Have fun at the Convention and tell us about it when you get home.

Love,
-Carolyn

Hi Matthew

Your mouse is SO cute! I kept mice as pets for a few years when Itaught second grade. Is that your only mouse or do you have more?

supermouse_cape_blowing_lg_clr.gif

Elf Mommy

Hi Elf Mommy,

I only have one mouse. Her name is Ruth. She died awhile ago :( But I still got "Little Woman" my hamster andLittle Woman makes me feel better. I got her a long time ago-- like two years ago -- and I got her at a rabbit show. AndI love her :D

Bye,

My Friend Carolyn and Elf Mommy,

Love,

Matthew

Hi all my friends,

Me an Ryan went outside to play in the snow. We sledded andI'm getting better at snowboarding. I'm kind oflearning how to turn and Ryan is teaching me :)

And today we are getting pizza. We might get chicken :):)

I packed my suitcase again, but I left a lot of stuff that I had in there before and this time I putted my alarm clock in it :)

Bye my friends,

Love Matthew

Hi Matthew!

You'll certainly be on all of our minds as you journey off to theConvention. We'll be excited to hear all about it when you return.

It was smart to pack an alarm clock. You'll always know what time it is and you're sure not to oversleep.

:)

Have fun!

Love,
-Carolyn

Matthew,

State Convention sounds like loads of fun. I hope you have a blast!

Lanna

hi carolyn

do youu have lots of muny?

i thin i amtetakiwuttekemihimluayan:)

ad sum uv mhuvm ihimedwarfhotot:)ad mab the

some other rabbits.

(Matthew has worked for approx. 1 hour on the above -- I'm taking over typing for him so we can get this sent LOL)

Love,

Matthew

ps -- not sure why Matthew is asking Carolyn if she has lots of money -- perhaps considering her for marriage??? ;)

Wow Matthew, you worked really hard on that post,Good Job! You must be so excited about the convention. Have you goteverything all ready to go? Did you tell your rabbits to behave duringthe show? I have a little boy Gabe who is going to turn 5 on February5th and he doesn't really like our bunnies:(it makes me kindof sad. I am happy to see that you love your animals so much...I loveyour hamsters name little woman is very cute!

Good luck at the convention!!

Fergi's mom

Poor Matthew couldn't even use the "hunt& peck" method to type his post -- most of the letters are wornoff our keyboard LOL

Pam

My goodness youngman, you worked very hard on that typing! Keep up the hard work! Ican't wait to hear all about the convention! We will want to see lotsof pictures!

RaspberrySwirl, Sebastian's Little Girl and Sebastian

Hi my friends,

You should tell your little boy that he should like your rabbits because rabbits need loving care.

I already packed but I don't have my rabbits ready yet. Istill need to get ready their cages and put like food and water in themand I haven't told my rabbits yet to behave and be good. ButI will do it soon. :)

Bye my friends,

Love Matthew

ps from Mom -- we probably won't have any photos -- we're always toobusy at conventions, but if I remember, maybe I can snap a few at thehotel or of the showroom Friday night if I end up stopping bythere. (The 2 older kids will be traveling separately withthe rabbits and coming up later in the day.)

Hi Matthew! :dude:

No, honey. I don't have lots of money. I have everything I need andmost of the things I want; the other things, I have to save my moneyfor.

I'll tell you something though, receiving a hand-typed note from you is priceless.

Thanks, Buddy. xo. You did a wonderful job; it was really special to me.

You're taking more rabbits than I thought. :) :) :)
This sounds like it's going to be quite The Road Trip!

Love,
-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back