Carolyn....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
babybunnywrigley,

Attitude??? You're not kidding! He could care less if people like him or not.

attachment.php
What a face! can you see that "I am the attitude smile" LOVE IT

Carolyn wrote:
I don't have a scale, babybunnywrigley, but she definitelyclears 10 lbs. and is growing. Don't know if you ever saw the pictureof Buck clipping her nails, but it also gives you an idea of her size.

She has no clue how beautiful and big she really is. She's like a puppy in that regard.

How in the world do you get her to lye back like this,gee...This makes me wont to expand my bun bun family:)So nice to sharethese pictures with us all, you are so humble :)

Debbie
:)

She just does it, Debby. :)

It's a struggle to get her on her back when I put her in the babyposition, but once she's there, she'll just close her eyes and relax.Her body is so big, and she's so strong that you really have to playKahuna Rabbit when you have to flip her over.

I do think it has something to do with the breed. The Flemish are soincredibly laid back rabbits. They seem to just go with the flow.

Get one someday if you can. They're so gentle, loving, fun, and theydon't seem to let go of their childhood. She moves her front part ofher body, and then the back catches up. She almost works themseparately as opposed to how my other breeds move in one full motion.They go, they're whole body goes. Cali goes, and then the rest of herfollows. It's hard to explain.

-Carolyn

now youve gone and done it carolyn i need anotherbunny and i need it to be a flemish!!!! i blame you for haveing such alovly family of bunnys!!

(if i say iNEED it joshua will go for it a bit more:p)

sara

You know Carolyn, since go, when I was lookingfor a bun I found pictures of this breed that seemed to appeal to me,and wont hold my breath, I just may surprise my family if one bun likeyours becomes available, I love the size, colour and temperment, thankyou for sharing:DSo adorable

Aww Carolyn I just love Cali so much. She doessound like a real baby, with a personality of her own. You are so luckyto have three babies as adorable as yours!!

Vickie

PS - I am so jealous of your friend getting a kiss off her. I WANT ONE!!!!

Carolyn!

Love the pics of your new baby!! Now I want a Fleming!!!!!:):):)

They look like such big "sucks"....only question is besides a big cagethey must require more cleaning...... they must have big coco puffs aswell!!! :?

Sue

wow cali sure is getting big. SHES NOT DONE YETTHOUGH> I can tell because she still looks so teddy bear like.That is what i call it. I would say once she gets a bigdewlap (wich I can tell she is going to have a big one!) she will bedone growing. I wonder if she is related to mine becuase alot of whatyou are describing sounds like AJs line. Most of AJs sons went to CA.That was a couple of years ago and so they could have grand childrenCalis age. Does the name Bush sound familer in any of Calishistory? She looks alot like AJ too. I am guessing she willbe big at a year and a half, and then full weight at three or fouryears. That seems to be what happends with mine. They just get slowerand slower growing. It is hard to find one that is big at a year oldany more. If they are big they are big at six or so months and theydont get huge then.

Oh and there is a local judge that ships rabbits. They are good at it.They arrange everything and will ship out of country. I like thembecause I know that the rabbits are safe. Their names are Grimms. Theyrun Grimms Rabbit Export. I think that you have to get three rabbits ata time but it works great if you want to team up with somebody to getthem. Maybe check into it. They ship alot of flemish to Japan to bepets. American rabbits and american flemish are popular there!

Cali is beautiful! What big ears and tail. She looks like she'd be soft to pet and cuddle :)
She sure is a gorgeous bunny Carolyn

Back off Bo! There are already too many bunnies in CT!

I still have to make the trip to meet Carolyn and the buns of Tucker Town!

I have enough Trouble bubbles of my own, albeit Cali is tempting ::giggles::

Oh THANK YOU,Showrabbits!

You have given me so much information that Inever was awareof. First off, I can't believe that you found a group thatdoes transport flemish to Japan, etc. That's sowonderful! You have no idea how many times that question hasbeen asked. Even if no one takes the offer, it's veryinteresting to know.

I can't believe that you can tell my baby girl is going to have a bigdewlap. What's yoursecret?Arethere any signs that I might beable to see?I hope she doesn't loose herround cheeks. Do you suspect she will as she fillsout? I suspect she will, but that's okay.I love her more and more every day.

When should I stop givingher the Calf Manna? I'mabsolutely Blown Away by the fact that she would be at full weightat3-4 years old. I had heard that they can continuegrowing up to 1.5 years, thank you so muchfor confirming thatfor me.

She is like a big teddybear. Thebiggest and Best Teddy Bear I've ever had, mind you. She's sosensitive! The very few times I've had to yell at her fordoing something, her feelings really get hurt. She bows herhead, and the minute I sit down, she jumps into my lap and puts herhead down for me to pet her and love her. I swear, she'llstay there for 10 minutes with me reassuring her that I still loveher. Once she's certain there's no hard feelings, she's onher way. Every day that passes, she just seems to want to beat my side more and more. I am so lucky to have her in mylife.

As to her ancestry, I should know more in a few weeks,hopefully. The girl I got her from was going to send me herpapers. I sent her a note today asking her if should couldpop them in the mail. Wouldn't it be so exciting if she wasconnecting to yourcrew??? I'dlove to see a picture of AJ. Do you have one that you canpost?

I wish we could get together. I'd love to sit down with youand chat with you about all of this. Your knowledge isfascinating and I love your personality as well. Really,really wish you could make it to the Boathouse Party.

Thank you so much for all of your help. I look forward to hearing from you again.

Love,

-Carolyn

To Everyone Else that posted to me about my girl, Cali.

Thank you so much!! You touch my heart the way you all seewhat I see in her. I wish you could all meet her.As my nephew said last night, she's much prettier in person than shelooks in pictures.

Thanks for yourkindness.

-Carolyn

I can tell that she will have a big dewlap by herchest. She is already starting to get something there. You may notnotice it but how she is nice and rounded there... That will all startto come out more and more. I bet it is lose enough now that if you putyour hand on it you can kind of mush it all around lol. Well im off tobed I am taking one of my flemish to work with me tomorrow. I amworking on finding a dog harness that will work with them. URGGGGG....I will get pics of AJ posted next time I have alittle time to playaround with the computer. OH and it would be fun to get together sometime. Too bad we live so far apart.

showrabbits wrote:
I can tell that she will have a big dewlap by her chest. Sheis already starting to get something there. You may not notice it buthow she is nice and rounded there... That will all start to come outmore and more. I bet it is lose enough now that if you put your hand onit you can kind of mush it all around lol.

You're exactly correct, My Friend. I saw a bit of the dewlapstarting to show up yesterday.You're also right inhow you describe how it feels.

My baby girl's growing up.

Let me know what dog harness you settle on.

-Carolyn

WOW thats a gorgeous bunny! They both are and Ilove the one of Tuckerin the hidey hole... They arejust so cute, and Cali seemsfull of attitude. I want one...LOL

Lyndsy

Latest posts

Back