Christmas times a comin'

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cove

Reaction score
My favorite time of year and I can't wait for the first snowfall. I love the lights, music, decorating the house, the food, christmas specials (yes I still love those christmas specials even though I'm 20 years old) Of course there is still another month and a bitto get through before December but the stores will be all decked out the day after halloween and I don't know about you but I'm getting my shopping down now for the furries as well as family and friends.

Do you buy your furries christmas gifts? If so what have you given in the past/will be giving this year?

lol the colder it gets here the more into christmas i feel,lol, i have already been l istening to christmas music. With three, almost four , kids and school, and everyday life the holidays just seem to fly by so i like to start early with getting into christmas so that we can enjoy it.

My furries i dont get the cats anything cause they are not big treat eaters, and thier toys the dogs get a hold of and ruin,lol. The dogs usually get a toy each and treats, and they do unwrapp thier own presents, and GOD FORBID we dont get them anything they walk around the whole day all moppy, i kid you not. The buns i bought a bed for but i think it is going to turn into the cats beds cause they are afraid of the beds i put in there , or they pee in them,lol. Might pick up some toys for the piggies and buns too.

The dogs get a large raw-hide. Even Minnie, my boyfriend's chihuahua, gets one. It's usually bigger than her. The cat gets a bag of cat nip, which is hours of us having a sofa shark. Our feet are always in danger. And this will be our first Christmas with our bunnies..... Hmmmm... Idea's for bunny gifts? I suppose a few craisins and an extra cardbord box during play time would be a good bunny Christmas.

well of course the the fur/feather kids get gifts!

let's see....

Bella cat....ummm......still working on my furkid

Devil cat (bro's cat)-two bags of treats and maybe a bag of litter if I get a deal..

Monty (mom's dog)-box full of treats/chew bones

Lola Bunny-so far...one baby rolly toy..it's hard plastic with a ball..and almost as big
as she is...

Cody (mom's parrot)- box of handmade toys...wicker wreath with stuff...

ARGH! It's OCTOBER, people!

The stores here have had their Christmas stuff out since the end of August! :banghead It picked up a lot in September, but yeah. I wish Santa could keep his fat bum in his own month... Grr...

ANYWAYS, the way we do it here is I have Will buy Toby (my bun) a gift, and I will buy Berry-Boo (somewhat his) her gift. I normally go and buy store-bought treats, but I don't think I will do that this year. I will probably go get a bunch of produce! We are going to be celebrating Hanukkah this year, so each bun will get a little treat on each day. I have a feeling Toby's Hanukkah treats will be dehydrated papaya. Will is Christian, and I am Agnostic, but I feel like celebrating both holidays. I've always wanted to! :)

Latest posts

Back