Its been awhile!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
HI everyone!! I haven't been able to post muchsince my parents have started renovating, its been crazy aroundhere!!!! The bunnies are great, cinnabun has been spayed and is doingvery well! As for flopsy, lets just say he's a stinky boy, he smellslike a skunk!!!!!! He just started getting this odor, I think he'sspraying alot more ! I gota get him neutered very soon anyway!!! Mydaughter just had her 5th birthday yesterday, I can't believe how bigshe's getting !! I will post some pictures of her opening her birthdaygifts, if I can figure out this digital camera!! LOL

Luna;)

Glad the spaying is over and she's doing well!

Another stinky boy huh? Does it smell like rotten onions andgarlic added to a skunk sort of? that's scentglands stuff. Bo used to "mark" his poos when he wasmaturing. He still does now and then and PEEE U! it doessmell!

Yes it does smell like onions and skunkcombined...LOL!:DHe also loves to chin everything he comesinto contact with, including me!!!!! I think he's in love with me, cuzhe's always oniking and if I don't pay attention to him he will bite mypants! I was trying to read last night and he kept taking away my bookLMAO itwas comical

Yep, it's probably his anal scentglands. The vet told me boys tend to use those a lot on theirpoos as they mature....... nasty little fellas! LOL!

bo did that oinking and stuff too. It's funny to have themLOVE you like that! Cute about the book. Bo justtries to eat mine..... :X

Hi! :D

Nepo oinked at me once and try to bite me becauseI was trying to clean his poos. He gets aggressive when it comes to hismesses :p. Other than that he is really cute. Once he got aggressivewith a brush lol.

I'm glad you got the spaying thing down.:)

Happy to hear you and your buns are doing well.As the saying goes...Boys stink! Thank goodness that they are so cutethey make up for the nasty odor. Happy belated Birthday to your littleone...mine turns five in February, it's actually his Golden Birthday!

Fergi's mom

Fergi wrote:
As the saying goes...Boys stink!
Fergi's mom
is that how the saying goes ;) glad everything's going good foryou luna :) you'd better post some pictures of your glorious babies, oryou'll have some very upset people over here (aka, me!)

LOL:D:pI figured out how to tranferpictures from my digital camera to the computer today so it should be abreeze now....I hope;)I noticed that with the pictures I justtook there are too many pixels for me to post them!! Im gona have tofigure out how to change the pixels on my camera, cuz I already triedcroping them and it doesn't change the pixels:(no worriesthere will be pictures verysoon!

Photobucket will automatically resize your picsto 250k as it downloads them. Then you can reduce from there when youuse the "edit" menu!

Rose

Latest posts

Back