Weird Weather

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Well as some of you know I had to move Mocha andSpice inside for a week because of some very cold weather. -40 is notuncommon for January/February but what we are having now is uncommon!

Yesterday it was nice enough to leave them outside all day and night.It got up to 36*F/2*C! Then we had some freezing rain last night to topit off. :shock:Now it's 19*F/-7*C and I can't believe it'sJanuary in Canada! It's never this warm!

None the less, the boys are overjoyed to be outside in their cages and allowed to run in the snow once more.

I'd like some 'warm' weather too LOL! When I left for college this mornig (7 am) it was -6 F in Greenville Ohio. ;)

I'm hogging all this warm weather! A week of-22*F/-30*C and lower is enough cold to last for the rest of the year!I deserve some hot weather. ;)

Enjoy the coldness. :p

It's below zero in Wisconsin, but it's supposed to get up to 20 degrees (F) today!

It's 6*C here! Still bloomin' freezingthough, I've had to turn the heating on for longer! We'veeven had a bit of snow! Yay!

Ang xx

Delphinum wrote:
It's 6*C here! Still bloomin' freezing though,I've had to turn the heating on for longer! We've even had abit of snow! Yay!

Ang xx
*Insert hysterical laughter smiley here.*

6*C is BATHING SUIT weather! (he he, you know you're Canadian when...;))

Send that heat wave my way. It was -25F thismorning whenI checked. Let's the just say the ole car wasn'thappy about starting. For that matter, neither was I today.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Delphinum wrote:
It's 6*Chere! Still bloomin' freezing though, I've had to turn theheating on for longer! We've even had a bit ofsnow! Yay!

Ang xx
*Insert hysterical laughter smiley here.*

6*C is BATHING SUIT weather! (he he, you know you're Canadian when...;))
I don't think I would cope in canada :D! I can't believe it gets socold. How do you survive it? I'm shivering thinking about it. Thecoldest we get is about -1*c and then we do nothing but complain!GladMocha and Spiceare loving the calmer weather. Ibet they look so beautiful in the snow!

Vickie

It was -3° F this morning. I am so sickof winter already! I hate being sick and I think I have an earinfection which is causing a fever and nausia now. I had adoctor's appt today and forgot :( Now I have to gotomorrow......

I wantspring!

I hope you feel better, Bo! It's such a dragbeing sick, and this is certainly the time of year for it. I've scrapedby so far and haven't caught anything, only a case of the sniffles thatlasted a couple of days but nothing major.

Watch me get sick now. It'd be all your fault too! :p

Nope, you aren't allowed to be sick! LOL

Thanks for the well wishes. I just hate not feelingwell. I can't work, I can't do housework, I can't functionand it really gets me mad! :XI hate being behind in laundryand stuff. I keep trying to do things here and there, but Ijust feel yukky.

Aww Bo I hope your feeling better soon. Make sureyou remember your appointment tomorrow! I know how you feel when youfall behind with Laundry, it really gets you down, doesn't it. When I'mill the thought of all the things in the house that is getting leftmakes me feel even worse! Ignore it, put your feet up andhave a nice cuppa!!

Vickie

((hugs)) Go soak in a nice warm bath , put on some warm winter jammies and crawl into bed and get some rest :)

Thanks guys! I slept a lot yesterday,and today I have an appt. with my doc. Hopefully, I'll feelbetter in a day or two.

It snowed again last night. We've had a lot of that white stuff lately. :?

It was in the Sixties last week,winter is backnow. drink lots of liquids and take all of your medicine when you getit.hope you are feeling better soon.bluebird

Latest posts

Back