What if they forget about me?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLOVEABLES!!

Reaction score
Hi RO mmbers,

I've been thinking my family and i are going on holiday in january for 3 weeks and I will have to get someone to tak ecare of my bunniez. (Note to self: find osmeone to do that!) Im just thinking if i leave them with some1 and like not my parents or sister woud they like not regonise me or something? or like change their attitude to me? anything change? any? hopefully not, but please hel has this happened to you and what did your bunny think about it?

I know its a while away but still... HELP!!

hehe thnx

Pretty doubtful! If anything, if you are bonded well with them they will be very happy to see you back and will be even more bonded. Could you leave them a shirt or blanket (maybe a pillow case?) that has your scent on it? that often comforts them and helps remind them of they're owner.

I'm sure that they won't forget you. A couple years back, I was away from home for 2 months working. Sparky and Scooter were so happy to see their mommy when I got home.

Luv-bunniz wrote:
Pretty doubtful! If anything, if you are bonded well with them they will be very happy to see you back and will be even more bonded. Could you leave them a shirt or blanket (maybe a pillow case?) that has your scent on it? that often comforts them and helps remind them of they're owner.

WHATTA GOOD IDEA !! THNX FOR DAT

slavetoabunny wrote:
I'm sure that they won't forget you.  A couple years back, I was away from home for 2 months working.  Sparky and Scooter were so happy to see their mommy when I got home.

Thats so good to know! Hopefully it'll be like that for me Toula and Lou

I've been on holiday 3 times this year and my bunnies are still fine- sometimes you find they are more bonded to you becuase they sort of miss you!

Becca :D:rose::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back