Question to Pamela227

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Hi, Pamela!

If you don't mind me asking, what is that photo of in youravatar? I've tried and tried to figure it out, but thesemiddle-aged eyes are not cooperating at all.

Thanks in advance. :)

Lol Hi Bunnymommy! It is a picture of Oreo's butt sticking out from underneath the shower curtain in my bathroom :D

When she was younger I use to let her romp around in the hallway andbathroom and she was fasincated with the shower curtain &looking under it for some odd reason. One day I took out my camera andtook a picture of it cause it was just too cute to pass up! The greypart is her butt& the bits of white at the bottom areher back pawslolI tried posting the bigger pictureso it would be easier to see.. but it keeps telling me invalidextension but it's a jpg file.I'd scan in the regular bigpicture but my scannersnot working right now :?

I'll try taking a picture of the bigger picture with my digital cameralater& see if that works :D

~pam

Ohhhhh, okay! I see it now!!! :D

Thanks, Pamela. I tried and tried to figure itout,bothwith glasses and without ... lol! ... but my eyes justwere not having it.

Thanks for explaining. This is a very interesting story! :cool:

lol no problem! :)Actually it's morethen just her butt sticking out, she was standing on her hind legsbehind the curtain so techincally it's really her lower back &butt :D

~pam

Latest posts

Back