O/T: New Years Eve

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody doing anything exciting tonight? I'm sickwith bronchitis, so probably not doing much...may go to a party, butprobably not.

Happy 2005! I know lots of people, myself included who are hoping it is a better year then 2004. :D

We are going to a place. ok its a bar that has alive band. I am sure we both will feel like a littledrinking. So not sure about the driving thing. We do have a programwhere we can get a ride from the police. We did it last year. Its agood program. Keeps alot of people from drinking anddriving. Probably do it again.

Cristy

My son is with his biological father. My daughter is with my Mom.

So! For the first time in 5 years, we can go out on New Year's Eve! woo hoo! hehe

My husband and I are going to go over to my best friend's house fordinner. Then we're all going to go out to the races (I've never been).It's simple, but way better than the nothing we've been able to do forthe past years. :D

In the morning we thought alot of our family was coming over, but know only a few are coming overand they're going to drink until there's no more, lol. They're going tosleep over. It's going to be sooo fun like Christmas where a lotof our family came over and drank and they sleptover. Wewent to sleep at 5:00 am!]

Happy New Year!!!!!! :)

I didn't know you lived near Huntington, Nicole. Do you know Todd Naragon?

We didn't have much planned tonight. Son came over for dinnerand "friend boy" of daughter was here. Son went home and"friend boy" and daughter Steph are at the church for a New Year'sservice.

Hubby, Matt and I watched a movie. Ryan is outside with his RC car in the parking lot.

Pam

cirrustwi wrote:
Anybody doing anything exciting tonight? I'm sick withbronchitis, so probably not doing much...may go to a party, butprobably not.

Happy 2005! I know lots of people, myself included who are hoping it is a better year then 2004. :D

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Pam

Thanks. I actually decided to havedinner with a friend and then come home and hang out with my brotherand his girlfriend. I was supposed to hang out with myboyfriend, but he had to take a flight. Alas, I dated a medstudent once and I really think Shawn's pilot hours are worse.

Happy New Year. Just got done watching a dvd withStephie about an hour ago. Now I'm just gonna watch the New YearsRockin' Eve and hit the sack. Stay safe everyone.

You're close to my neck of the woods SLRabbits:)Muncie is about an hour from me. :)

Which "friend boy" Pam? LOL! The one she wants or doesn't want LOL! :p

SLRabbits wrote:
Pam- Actually I don't live near Huntington, but my dad livesabout an hour away. He is in Muncie. I am just visiting for theholidays. :)

~Nichole
I recalled that after I hit the send button. My brainwas oversaturated yesterday from working on rabbit bowl questions forthe PA competition. All the questions have to be referencedand I have to carefully explore every possible answer, and take intoaccount any materials the competitors might be using. I alsohave to go through their collection of old questions, check all thereferences and update them.

I can't believe that our winter vaction is nearly over -- where did itgo :( I'm going to spend all day today doing lesson plans andcontinuing to work on the rabbit bowl.

Anyhow -- Todd Naragon (you probably already know this) is a Hollandbreeder and judge who lives in Huntington. Six of us hadgotton together at Todd's to take the judges test :) We'vebeen friends with him for many years -- really nice guy.

Pam

Actually I might have met him last night. I metone judge- couldn't remember the name, who said he had bred Hollandsfor quite a long time. He was telling me how hard it was to breedBEW's. I also talked to the man who owned the KD Cage Company again -don't remember his name either. He was telling me that you could breeda BEW to a REW, and then breed the offspring back to the BEW to getsome BEW babies. He also told me the closest person he knew of thatmight have a BEW Holland buck for me is in Washington state xD

~Nichole

It was probably Todd :) If you areunable to find a BEW buck, your next best choice is a BEW sport (BEWcarrier). If you are unable to find a BEW carrier, you canbreed to any other color (doesn't have to be REW) and breed one ofthose offspring back to the BEW doe. There were actuallyquite a few people in Ohio that had BEWs, so it shouldn't be too hardto find something.

Pam

pamnock wrote:
Theone she really likes :) I'm getting to know him better and heis really a nice young man.

Pam

Thats a good thing! Its never good when the parents don't like the guy... makes for a hard relationship. LOL!

I was here all night.. didn't leave. :XWe had our own partyhere. The party didn't die down until 5:30 am. ;)Poor bunniesin the basement because we were play 'Pit' and dang was it loud! Thetable for some reason moved all across the kitchen floor while we wereplaying. :p

I think I'll go downstairs and sit with the bunnies for a while to see if I "hear" anything. I'll let ya know. :D

The laugh of the night was when my mom told her family that we drove280 miles one way to pick up three rabbits. Only non-rabbitpeople would laugh because they laugh when we drive 3 hours for arabbit show. :D

You don't know how much I appalued your concernover the rabbit. There are SO many other breeders that would just stickit under their foot and walk right over it. I've been there, done that!I tried to inform one breeder that she sold me a rabbit that had a furblockage and she just blew me of! It was bad enough when I got her thatthe doe died 4 days after I brought her home. :?Needless tosay I've learned very fast whose in for the money and whose in for theenjoyment. :D

Latest posts

Back