Happy Birthday to Sherman!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

Hello, everyone!!! I'm proud and happy to announce that in addition to today being Mother's Day that it's

SHERMAN'S 2nd BIRTHDAY!!!

Hip,hip,HOORAY!

Wehave a special day planned for my sweet, wonderful, adorable,irresistible, little furbaby. From singing Happy Birthday toa tiny piece of carrot birthday cake to a bag of new toys and a newsleeping mat we hope to make this our little guy's best birthdayever! Of course, we will double (if that's possible) theshower of love and affection that we usually show to him on today.

Sherman, your mommy wishes you a very happy birthday and wants you toknow that she loves you very, verymuch!!!

Music playing in background: Stevie Wonder's Happy Birthday to You!

[align=center] [/align]

BiteWound.jpg

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y, H O T S H O T!

Happy Three-Years-Old, Sire! Sounds like you're in for an awesome dayof love, presents, and good food! Looks as though Tucker will begetting some treats in honor of your Birthday. We're doin the happydance for you. The sky's the limit today, Sherm, so have a blast!

-Carolyn

Bunnymommy, even if you are not bringing joy toSherman's heart, though, I believe you are, you certainly are bringingjoy to mine with this post of yours.

Happy, Happy Birthday, Sherman! :D :D :D

Buck

Hi Bunny Mommy, Happy Mother's Day toyou! Happy Birthday to Sherman! You aretoo much! I would say that he is one lucky and happy bunny tohave such a good family! I enjoyed the entertainment-- Ialmost feel like part of the party! I have really enjoyed allthe fun things on the forum lately. Makes me knowthatI need to get on the stick and learn some more things onthe computer. Hey, you should have seen me a year ago -soI guess I am doing ok,but-- I know there is a lotmore thatI can do and want to do! Thanks forinspiring me. Kiss Sherman for me and enjoy his bigday! Talk to you soon. Beckie

Happy Birthday Sherman Sounds like hehas a nice party going ontoday. If you have anyleft overs send me a carrot cake mom has me on a dietBunty-Wunty the plump bun

Happy Birthday Shermanator!!!! Dont eat too much cake...err....carrots...? Or whatever treats you might get!!!

Hi! Bunnymommy

Happy Mother's day to you and Happy Birthday to Sherman. It sounds like Sherman gets alot of love and attention.:D

Happy Birthday Sherman!!!! Hope his dayis filled with lots of love & treats and play time and all thefun things Sherman enjoys! :D& Happy Mother's Day tothe proud mommy of her baby Sherman :D

~pam

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday deeeeeeeeeearest Shermypooh :p

(oh my!)

Happy birhday to YOU!!

much love xoxoxo and warm wishes on such a fantabulous day Cher, Jez and Jade

Thanks to all who sent Sherman greetings on his 2nd birthday! :D

I can truthfully say that he had a BALL!!! It was a grand day.

Quite a few of my family members took the time to come by and wish himhappy birthday. He got I don't know how many boxes of raisinsfor birthday presents. :) I was surprised as to howmuch he mellowed towards the end of the day. He let many ofthem pat him on the head and rub him. He mingled freelythroughout the room.

We had a carrot cake and ice cream for the "two-footers", and naturally he had a small piece of his birthday cake.

I let him basically do whatever he wanted and go wherever he wanted togo on yesterday. He's always King of the House, but yesterdayI expanded the scope of his powers. :dude: Wespoiled him rotten (as if he already wasn'tspoiled ).

Both he and I were totally worn out by the end of the day and sleptdeeply last night. I believe that he had dreams about thefestivities of his second birthday because I swear I saw a smile on hislittle face and that his feet were twitching in joy while he wassleeping last night.

Thank you all again for both your greetings and for being there with us in spirit.

--BunnyMommy and Sherman

P.S. When I first posted the announcement about Sherman'sbirthday I had a "senior moment" and posted that he was three onyesterday. He actually turned two years old.Sorry about the confusion!

Well, you could've fooled me, Sherman!You just look so worldy and sophisticated, that I thought you were amuch older bun.*chuckle* chuckle* Don't let Shermansee me laughin':D

I'm sorry I missed the shindig! Sounded absolutely bunnilicious!

Buck

Latest posts

Back