Did you play April Fools' Jokes???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
I got the kids this morning and boy was Lexi mad! She gets up fairly early and easy but Luke... it's like dragging a sloth from his bed!

So, this morning at their normal time to get up (5:30 - bus comes at 6:35) I went into their rooms and told them they had to get up and move quick cause school wants everyone there early! They were worried about the weather coming in and want to get the time in today. They asked if they got out earlier then and I said NO! that the weather is coming in tonight and tomorrow so they don't think they'll have school tomorrow. With Spring break starting on Thursday after school, they have to get those 2 last days in with the extra time from today! so they have an extended day. OMG luke looked like he would die! Lexi was so upset! I said they had to be ready in 10 minutes cause I had to take them to school they'd already missed the bus. :devil

Made for an easy day for me - kids were up and ready for school in less than half the time. Then I told them........ HAHAHA!

That's just mean woman! :p

Fortunately, most people know not to play jokes on me these days so i haven't seen anything odd today. I just wished the Mr.a happy bday :pLol, his bday is March 1st but I always say he was born a month early.

I didn't start out intending to do an April Fool's prank.. but it just worked out that way.

My husband came homeand I sent him to make a deposit at the bank and go to the feed store, so basically he pulled in the driveway, turned around and left. In the meantime I went and laid on my bed because my foot was killing me. My sons were in their rooms. I heard my oldest son ask my youngest son if he *knew where momma and daddy went* so then my evil little mind started spinning. I called the house from my cell phone, which was in my pocket, my son answered, and I told him to go look in my room on the chest of drawers because I think I left my wallet there. So he goes strolling in my darkened room, and I jump out of the closet screaming at him.

It is possible to make a teenage boy cry.

Then he wanted me to trick his brother.. so he sent him in my room to get a towel out of the hamper (yes I need to put the laundry away) Christian turns on the light, I hop out of the closet and scream bloody murder and Christian literally jumped about 2 feet, hands waving, screaming.

It is possible to make a 10 year old wet himself.

Why did Christian not hear Blake get scared first? The joys of having Guitar Hero 3 Cranked to a deafening level because you THINK your parents arnt home.

I'm a devious little teen.

Last night I set my alarm for 1:25 so I could set up some pranks, but my alarm didn't go off(I ended up waking up half an hour earlier then normal). So I switched the sugar and salt(classic), which my dad go furious about, I died the milk green(with food dye) andI covered their bathroom focette with honey. At school I gave two of my friends these chocolate Easter eggs, butit wasn't just chocolate, it was chocolate covered in ketchup mixed with ranch dressing. I also pranked another one of my friends, I tricked her that this mixture of stuff(water, ketchup, lemon juice and salt) was juice. Aparently it didn't taste too good.

I was pranked too. One of my friends that I gave the chocolate egg to, the one I gave the "juice" toand my other friend(which I didn't get to prank, I was upset) decided they wanted to get even. So when gym class came, I went to my locker to get my gym strip, but all my stuff was gone. Then my friend who I have the egg to came around the corner and said "APRIL FOOLS!". Turns out all my stuff was in an empy locker. Even my teacher was on inthe joke!

I had a great day:biggrin2::brownbunny

We forgot all about april fools until like 4:30 but it wasn't too late! My sister got my five-year old nephew by saying the bathroom was flooding....boy did he flip outand he shot across the floor and into the bathroom, only to find out there wasn't any flooding. lol.

The same nephew got his grandma (my mom) by saying her mouth was bleeding, etc. lol.

During dinner, my older sister said "After dinner we're going to dairy queen!" I think I was the only one who knew that is was a prank, because my sister, my three nephews and my niece were all shouting with joy....lol!

I can't remember the really good few April Fools' Pranks that happened today, but I will DEFINITLEY have to try the died-milk one next year!

Mostly, the only reason why I forgot about April Fools, is because it's my kitties' b-day today, so I went around with him making sure EVERYBODY told him Happy Birthday, and then I was wondering when his cake (tuna fish) would get there, so yeah. lol :) By the way, he turned 8 years old !! :)

Emily

Latest posts

Back