Stephie Has Visitors!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
My niece Amanda brought her bunny (named Bunny) home for Christmas break from college.

y2nwh

Looks like i've got company!

y2o3m

HI! I'M BUNNY!

y2o91

AH! THIS IS THE LIFE:cool:

y2psi

BUNNY & STEPHIE CHECKING EACH OTHER OUT:shock:

y2q1j

y2q6o

AH! FRIENDS FOR LIFE:)

How cool that theyare getting along! Looks like it will be a Merry Christmas for the Bunstoo!

Raspberry

Actually, the bonding process was not as quick asthe photos show. Bunny was home for about 5 days with her cage close toStephie's cage. When we let them out their cages together not only didthey bond well, they tried to bond almost "too well" if ya know what Imean. I even had a photo of "that" but I wasn't sure if it would beappropriate for a family discussion board.;)

Dan

Oh those pictures just make me wish there was any hope in bonding my boys! I wish I could have them out together. :(

y2nwh

I just adore this picture! What a little sweetie!

The hostess with the mostest!

-Carolyn

mambo101wrote:
Actually, the bonding process was not as quick as thephotos show. Bunny was home for about 5 days with her cage close toStephie's cage. When we let them out their cages together not only didthey bond well, they tried to bond almost "too well" if ya know what Imean. I even had a photo of "that" but I wasn't sure if it would beappropriate for a family discussion board.;)

Dan

Latest posts

Back