Boy, It's Windy........................

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyBug

Reaction score
Boy it's windy outside right now! the temp is 62 F, but the winds' making it feel colder. poor Emily, she wanted to help mom move the plants(they were top heavy..............), but the wind was too much for her to do any thing other than stand by the house, poor baby!

so, what's y'all's weather like today?

It is windy here too which was such a pain when I was cleaning out Nibbles when I came back inside I looked like a scarecrow with loads of straw in my hair!!

:pullhair:

It's windy here too. But the problem is, we have 10 inches of snow.

Neighbor's house. There is a road in this photo.

S4020597-1.jpg

S4020598.jpg

My side driveway, there's an alley in this photo as well.

S4020599-1.jpg

It really is windy!! I have whitecaps on the lake behind my house. Last night I just barely made it home before the severe weather hit. We were under tornado warnings for a few hours. I heard that there was some severe damage from the storms up in the panhandle.

It's not as sunny as it usually is here in arizona...it was 50 degrees F this morning...at night the desert gets really cold, even during the summer it can drop from the 110 degrees F during the day to the 70's or 60's at night which is a HUGE change! Right now it's probably about 65 or so, should hit about 75 degrees today. But it's kinda cloudy out, so I'm not sure right now!!!

Tracy

It's snowing! We just got up, and the dogs couldn't get off the porch... they both got completely buried in snow! It's blowing so bad all you can see is white out our windows....

Here in Northern Michigan we have blue skys and sunshine but it is bitter cold.

Latest posts

Back