Sandman's Services Held Today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
Sandman (Matthew's bunny) was buried today in a flower bed near our side yard.

Rest In Peace special bunny.

Pam

Awwwwww,Pam.??? ?I'm so sorry.? I'll get a balloon tonight and send it up to him.? Thanks for posting it.? I'll say a special prayer for you and yours tonight.

-Carolyn

I am so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking about you as I know how it hurts. I had to put on of the rescues tosleep last wek due to cancer and I cry for all rabbits

Tell Matthew that what with being new arrivals andall, that I'm sure our Maxie will be looking out for Sandman, and showing him the ropes. They'll have a couple of "binks"together, I am sure. He's got friends and he's not alone.

I know how heavy your hearts must feel. You love them all, but some are just special. :(

Buck

Aww, R.I.P. Sandman! He will be with Miracle,also. Miracle was Spice'slitter mate andwas only about 2 weeks oldwhen she died. My friend and I were moving momma and the kits to a smaller cage so the older mom and litter could live in the larger area, (they had to live in an enclosed horse trailer because they had no cage, she didn't know her rabbits were pregnant) we put them all in a cat carrier, and little Miracle tried to nurse when we were carrying them. She got milk up her nose and wasn't expected to live through the night, you could see her breathing through her mouth because her nose was plugged. This little girl lived 7 days but sadly passed away, my friend and I had named her Miracle for lasting so long.Sandman won't be alone in heaven with the rest of the bunnies!

Laura, Moch, & amp; Spice

Pam,

I sympathize with your son. It is hard to loose a pet, but eventually it won't hurt him so much to think about his little friend.There will always be a special place in his heart for hisSandman.I think Carolyn's balloon idea will help to comfort him in the meantime.

Lissa, Blue Belle, and Cup Cake

To Pam and Matthew,

I sent up a purple balloon to Sandman. I know he and the others are enjoying it over the rainbow.

:'(

See ya later, Sandman.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
To Pam and Matthew,

I sent up a purple balloon to Sandman. I know he and the others are enjoying it over the rainbow.

:'(

See ya later, Sandman.

-Carolyn
You are a doll Carolyn . . . Thank you so much. I'll be out of town on your birthday, so I would like to wish you a Happy Early Birthday. I hope the day brings as much to yourlife as you've given to others. You are an exceptional lady!

Pam

I'm sorry to hear about Sandman! :( That's so sad. My thoughts are with you and your son on this day of mourning!

I'm sorry for your loss.Only time will heel. Lossing any animal is hard to deal with. But he definately will have many friends to keep him company.

Latest posts

Back