Here They Are!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Here are thosemystery birthday flowers that showed up on my doorstep with a beautifulcard signed "Mom wishes you a very Happy Birthday."

For those of you who didn't get a chanceto follow the story...my Mom died three years ago...but I receivedthese beautiful flowers two days ago...;)...

RaspberrySwirl

BirthdayFlowers.jpg

They're not mystery flowers, they're miracle flowers :)

They're very pretty, I bet they smell wonderful.

Megan

Very nice flowers. I dont remember where i heardit. but i heard of a sitation where a man always gave his wife flowersso he prepaid for flowers so that they would be delivered as long asshe lived. so even though he died before her on her bdady she still gotflowers from him.

Cristy

Well it's obvious that although you can't see your Mom, she's veryclose to you watching out for you experiencing your happiness and tearsright along with you.

Love,
-Carolyn

Oh Raspberry they are beautiful, your are indeeda very loved gal :) I hope you had an opportunity to reminisce aboutsome of the wonderful memories you must possess! xo Cher

Raspberry those are beautiful flowers. That was avery touching story on your other post. It's time like birthdays andChristmas when we miss our loved ones dear isn't it -It isnice to think that they are looking down smiling over us. I bet you Mumwill be looking down on you right now and is very proud of you and yourlovely family :)! What a wonderful gift those flowers are!

Vickie

"Can you feel the Love tonight?..."
-Elton John

The flowers are so beautiful! My momdied suddenly at the age of 50. She always loved the holidaysand went all out with decorating, gifts, cards, baking,andcrafts. The holidays were always such a special time of yearfor our family because we did so much together. Now thatshe's gone, Christmas just isn't the same. I started cryingout in the barn the other day when "Where Are You Christmas?" played onthe radio .. .

Where are you Christmas
Why can't I find you
Why have you gone away
Where is the laughter
You used to bring me
Why can't I hear music play

I know how hard the holidays can be, and I'm keeping everyone in my thoughts who has lost someone special.

Pam

Oh,Pam... ...I'm sorry. I know it's hard. I know just what youmean. Those words really do sum it up too, don't they? I used to be sofull of spirit at the Holidays and now I really try for Sebastian'slittle girl, but it's just so different. I'll be thinking ofyou.

Love, Raspberry

Dear Raspberry Swirl, Pamnock, and BunnyMommy,

I lit 3 white candles tonight and said a special prayer.

My prayer was that they give you some kind of special sign during thisholiday season confirming they still are very much in your lives. Iknow the three of them will answer it.

Be open to the signs. "Coincidence is God's way of remaininganonymous", and when that Coincidence happens in the form of a messagefrom our loved ones, that is their way of remaining anonymous. (Just myopinion.)

They are so proud of who you've become.

Love,
-Carolyn

It must be hard for you guys, I know how itfeels. Every year since my dad died( 6 years ago), Christmas justhasn't felt the same. But as one person left the family, it seems likemore have been added. John with me, my brother and his new fiancee, sothough my dad is gone, we're still one big family. And its a time toremember the fun times we had, and to celebrate the spirit of giving.

I give you all lots of hugs during this time *huggies*

-Michelle

I know this is odd, but since I'm so analytical,I find the law of conservation of matter/energy brings me comfortbecause it states that neither matter nor energy can be created nordestroyed -- they just change in form, but stillexist. So, our loved ones never actually leave us -they are still here, all around us, just in different form.

(But the loss of their physical form still hurts :()

Pam

Pam,

Have you read Deepak Chopra's teachings on quantum physics?

If you haven't, I think you'd like it.

-Carolyn

P.S. Absolutely the loss of their physical form is what hurts the most. :(

I understand. Thereare times that my friend who died 11 years ago and my mom, both stillfeel as though they are "doing their thing" because "their thing"became a part of "my thing". Does that make sense? Once a personsenergy becomes your own and their persona blends into the surroundings,it's like they are always there. But, as you say, it's the actualconversations, hugs, activities, the physical presence....and for me,not being present during special times with the grandchildren, that arehard. :(

Raspberry

It does make sense, Raspberry Swirl. It makes a lot of sense.

Funny because some years go by and I'm okay with my dad being in Heaven now, but other years go by and I miss him so badly.

No one loves you like your Mom and Dad, if you're lucky enough to have good ones.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back