Your bunnys and breeds

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loz n Ebony

Reaction score
OK people I wana see ALL of your rabbits andunder the picture say what breed it is. If you dont know then someonewill tell you what breed it is. I think it will be really interestingto seelearn all about breeds and could come in useful whentrying to work out what breed your bunny is.

Ill start off:

This is my first bunny fluffy and i dont know what breed he is.

Rex Robert Harrison, mini-Rex:

fb18c951.jpg

Peanut Divamuffin, mini-lop/mix:

0cbe692c.jpg

This is Roger. He is a lop of some sort. Cute bunny. I dont have alot of pics of him yet. need to get taking more.

Cristy

these are my two 8 month old mini rexes

spoiled Princess (in a towel while getting her nails clipped):

princessburrito2.jpg

and the handsome Mr Licks (his leg is funky because he just had his cast off the day before the pic was taken):
mrlicksoct.jpg

Theres a over load on bunny cuteness!!!I wonder how come to see my bunnies you have to click on theattatchment? but others are just there. Oh well i am just happy i havelearned how to post them.

Cristy

Peppy, Mixed Breed of Some Sorts :?, Age: 1 year,6 months

Peppy1.jpg

Maggie, Mixed Breed of Some Sorts :?, Age: 1 year,3 months

bunnnny.jpg

This is Sebastian.He is 9 months old and he is a Lop who happens to be very fuzzy!;)

RaspberrySwirl

9-27-04002cropped.jpg

Hmmm....Where to start?

Everyone's buns are so pretty!!!!!

Here's Precious. He's 6 months old. Breed unknown. He may be part lop?Ocassionally I notice one of his earsflopped. His colorisbroken fawn I think.

12120417.jpg

Sweet Pea. She's 10 months old. She is aDutch/Netherland Dwarf mix. Not too sure about her color.

1212044.jpg

This is Bossy. He's a Netherland dwarf. He's1 yr and 6months old. Chestnut.

12120416.jpg

This is Sky and her kits. She's 8 months old. Her kits...Bubby, Callie,Cassie, and Ceasar are 5 weeks old. Sky is a blue otter,Bubbyand Callie are blue silver martens.Ceasar andCassie are black otters. Theyre all netherland dwarfs.

12120413.jpg

12120412.jpg

12120411.jpg

12120410.jpg

12120414.jpg

This is Misty. She's a year and a half. She's a sable point netherland dwarf.

1212048.jpg

This is Chloe (Bossy's Girlfriend). She'll be 1 on January 9th. She's a black otter netherland dwarf.

1212047.jpg

This is Peter (formerly known as Sadie....oppps she was a he afterall...lol)...Cole, and baby boy(unnamed). Netherland dwarf...all under3 months old.

1212046.jpg

Here are all of my baby girls...Lucky, Abbie. Allie Kat, Jezebel. Netherland dwarfs. All under three months old.

1212045.jpg

This is Rexi. 8 month old mini rex.

1212043.jpg

This is Charlie. She's also a mini rex...broken castor (charlie). Age unknown.

1212041.jpg

121204.jpg

Lanna

I hope you all realize that I am simply in heavenon this thread! :)Each bunny seems to have such a unique lookand personality! I can see it in their pictures and wish I could visitwith every one of them!

Latest posts

Back