Just a Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone

I was wondering if anybody could help me out with one, my rabbit likesto lick my husband's chest and he does it alot.It looks socute,but we were wondering why he does this? We were wondering if it isa normal rabbit thing they do?

Hi Pepper,

When rabbits lick you, it's a sign of Deep Love. Your rabbit's kissingyour husband. That's its sign of affection. It's normal. It's specialtoo because they don't kiss everyone, just their very favorites usually.

Check out this website, it's great for understanding their body language. http://www.muridae.com/rabbits/rabbittalk_intro.html

-Carolyn

Hi! Carolyn

Thank-you for your information. this is our first time having arabbit,so we're learning their habits as we go along.We lovehim,he's part of our family.We don't have kids yet, so he'sour baby.

Hi Pepper,

That Christmas Card was probably the Best Card you ever sent out! I didone of Tucker with a Santa Hat on. His Christmas picture 2001 is stillon some refrigerators~all year long.

So glad you found your way here. I've laughed and learned so much byhaving a rabbit. I hope the experience is as excellent for you and yourhusband as it is for me.

Pam?

What's your guess at the type of rabbit/s Pepper is?

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Pam?

What's your guess at the type of rabbit/s Pepper is?

-Carolyn

As Pepper said, that cutie looks like a Netherland. Itappears to be a black vienna sport (which is what would cause the whitespots -- aka BEW gene).

The coat looks likethe softer, roll back Netherland Dwarf coat, so I'm not suspecting Polish.

Pam

So as rabbits go, Pepper's the sporty version! ;)

Thank you.

Carolyn,

What a great picture of Tucker. First time I have seen him. He really is a beauty. Donna

Thanks so much, Donna. :D It occurred to me that you hadn't seen apicture of him when I first saw your posts here. I do love it that hislittle picture is next to my name all the time. (Thanks Pamnock, I'mstill happy about that!)

Boy, he's been TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE yesterday and this morning.Won't listen to a word I say. You should've seen the high-drama I justdid when he was informing me that he was out of hay. He was tossingthat hay rack from one side of the cage to another before I could getover to him and fill it.

Hope all those litters are doing well. Been thinkin about those little tykes!

-Carolyn

lol Megan does that, but she throws her dish whenit's full.... then her food goes everywhere :( so annoying sometimeslol. Sometimes she sleeps in it...she likes to use her water dish as abathroom...icky....then she rolls around in her shavings and they stickto her lol so I have to wipe her off all the time....lol she's fun butmessy :)

I have a bunny that looks exactly the same asyours. I bought it as a mini-rex/mini dutch. But like mine, yours hasmost of the mini rex coming through. Dutch have the full tuxedo look,but ours only have the spot on the head. Are its feet white in front?And has yours been pulling out its fur at all?

Latest posts

Back