the good idea/bad idea game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea...taking said forgotten crap you got buried in, and giving it away to a newly married couple who feel compelled to take it because they are too nice to say no, thereby, saving you a trip to the dump..LOL

Zin

(yes, I have done that before)

Bad idea: forgetting to do an important mailing for work. (It's a darned good thing I'm basically my own boss, eh?!)

Bad idea: going out in the snow to drag your dog that refuses to listen inside without wearing shoes because you're too lazy to grab them from the front room.

Good Idea: Staying home while mom takes the cats to the vet(and yes, we're going at two. and i'm going. Prince is a royal baby about car rides. does 'yyyyyyyyyyooooooaaaaaaawwwwww' ring any bells?)

Bad idea: watching television instead of working on the art project I have that's due tomorrow afternoon. (I'm not even halfway through!)

bad idea: tripping and falling on the scissors you used to cut those coupons because you left the scissors on the floor.

worse idea: leaving them on the table originally, letting your bunny out, and it turns out the BUNNY knocked them off the table and pushed them to where you tripped on them thinking it was a TOY.

Bad idea...To go all the way to the bank to use the ATM machineonly to realize that you have left yourbank card at home :rollseyes

Latest posts

Back