Not So Naked Sebastian!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you Pamnock, such amazing things thatcan be done with technology nowdays, whoever thought you could get abunny in a speedo :pRaspberry swirl, I am so sorry but thatis hilarious! He looks like such a little stud!

Fergi's mom

One of the funniest pictures I have seen. If I tried that with one of mine I would need a trip to the ER.

Ed

OMG, I laughed sooo hard- way to go- who knewSebastian had that in him? Now WE ALL know his real side, that sweetinnocentlook he has been toting around is just a ruse!

Long love SEXY Sebastian!

Cher

pamnock wrote:
Iwonder what other incredible posts I may have missed :shock:I don't believe I've ever seen anythingso hilarious!

Pam
Pam, for God's Sake Don't Encourage Them!!!!!!!

Let this be a warning to Allof you, if my baby shows up in a tutu there will be photos showing upon this forum of all of you that will put the "Queen Carolyn" pictureto shame!

I have the entire "No Bunnies Allowed" thread withall of your photos totally at my disposal....plenty of time on myhands....lots of creativity bubbling up through my evilmind....

Raspberry

Well, at least he wasn't in a leather mini-skirt and fishnet stockings.....

teu01.gif

RaspberrySwirl,

You should know that I'm a normal teenager: :DI fall to peer pressure... and I do what I'm told not to... :D

tutu.jpg

OMG Both pics are just adorable. What a cutie-he just looks good in anything!!

ahahahahahahahahaha

Leave for a week, and this is what I come back to! :shock:

ahahahahahahahahahaha *drops to floor, sides hurting and tears streaming down face*

I....can't....*gasp"....do....this.....too much!

*snicker*

OMG! That's soo adorable!Aww your bunny is sooo cute! lol. What kind of breed is your bunny?Emmy is a Mini Rex. I just want to squeeze Sebastian (*spelling*) sooHARD. lol. I like the cute little breif. :pWhere did you getthat!?

LMAO!!!! That pink tu tu is perfect!!! HAHAHAHHAAHH

m.e.!!! Welcome back!! I was wondering where the heck you got off to.We should start posting LOA's so we know what's going on if we're gonefor more than a few days.

Latest posts

Back