ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loz n Ebony

Reaction score

People I would like to remind your (or tell you) that Carolyns birthday is coming up this month (dont no what date)

But, I would like to say HAPPYBIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
13_10_6.gif

Luv ya carolynandhope you have a great day whenever it is!!

Wuv 4rm

Loz

and the rabbits who send lots of hugsand kisses!!!!

xoxox

You Stinker, Loz!

I was afraid you were going to do that when youPMed me a weekor two ago. You guys are too much.

Thanks MyFriends.

Gonna see 2 Broadway Plays this month because of it!Can'twait!

-Carolyn

HappyEarly Birthday, Carolyn! :D

Oh, MyBunnyLovesMe, this is too much!!! You go,Tucker! You're always on the money! lol!

Happy birthday Carolyn! Even if it is early! lol,how adorable, all mom's would love to see their babies like that, andya, I'm referring the the bunnies and Tucker's picture!

WOW, You Guys!!

Thanks So Much! You're so cool!

I'm comin up on The Big 4-0! I can handle it! It really does feel likeLife is just beginning. :) As Sheryl Crow says, "40 is the new 20!"

I adore the picture of Tucker. That's too too cool. I said, "Oh My God"out loud when I saw it. It melted me; as did all the pretty colors andpersonalities of you.

Thank you so much.

Back to Rabbits!

-Carolyn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU . . .

I know -- my singing is terrible! Happy early birthday --however, I think you must have made a typo -- you look far to young tobe turning 40 :cool:

Enjoy your day and eat lots of cake!!!

Pam

Why...I think you sounded just like Julie Andrews, Pam Nock!

Thanks.

Much Love,
-Carolyn

HEY!!!! Happy birthday, Carolyn! You make everyvisit to this board a pleasurable one I hope your shows totally rock,and that your day is just so special.

Jess gives you big bunny kisses

WOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Happy Happy Carolyn :)

Have a fantabulous time (are you going to sneak Tucker in? *grin grin*)

xo

Cher

Thanks Jess! Did you see what MyBunnyLovesMe did with Jess on the Hip-Hop Bunny Post. She rules!

HB104, don't encourageme! Now that I have the backpack that Buck gave me, he may just be aBroadway Bunny!

Thanks folks. You always make me smile.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back