THE HAUNTED BUNNY HALLOWEEN CONTEST

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that rabbit shaved? photoshopped?
it really looks like he doesn't have hair on his body. is it all patted down?

tonyshuman wrote:
He was shaved. He is a partial angora I think? Anyone? I wasn't a member then, so I'm not sure...:?

1629170154_5664f33a06.jpg

Well it's not much of a costume, as Rilee's already a little devil! :p

edit: oops, the picture disappeared.

tonyshuman wrote:

Sebastian is a Fuzzy Holland Lop with a very soft coat that matts terribly. So, his doting owners shear him tospare himthe nightmare of a completely matted coat.

The speedo was photoshopped.

Pam

That happened right when I got to RO originally! I almost died laughing when I saw Sebbie like that!

The personality of this little bunny is also a factor. He's been the living doll of a little girl, he allows her to push him around in a doll stroller, and everything. That's one loved bunny!

Oh wow, these are awesome...it's gonna be hard to pick a favorite.:nod

My entry should be up later today.. if my buns don't kill me for trying todress them up.:scared:

kellyjade what a CUTE pic!! i LOVE the costumes. did you make them, it looks like you might have. your buns are ADORABLE! ha they seem to have sat for the camera better than fred did!:biggrin2:

Get your photos in folks! The contest closes tomorrow at midnight EST.

:D

Roxie: sure, no problem. :D Will put it up in the scroll when I have a chance tomorrow.

Great last minute entries everyone!! And Laura... that totally counts, Snuggy gets to be in the contest too!

Latest posts

Back