Fundraiser!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock:

I'm not rich!

:biggrin2:

Let's see, I have Daisy, Yannik, Missy, Kagome, Ookpik, Newt, Rocky and Totoro.
PM me about prices. I don't know if I'd be able to afford that many atm.

This is a bump, I AM making the current list of buns this weekend and if any one wants to be added to the list speak now or forever hold your peace! THIS IS THE LAST BATCH TO BE MADE! at least until summer anyway.

if you're new to the forum and haven't seen this all the information can be found herejust note that I need to update the list on that site. Thanks guys!

My two guinea pigs! Well my new guys!

DSCN0669.jpg

They're in the oven right now! Including your new GPs Ali! I had some left over dough so I made a few flat bunny christmas ornaments if anyone is intereasted, I'll take pictures once they are all baked.

iluvmybuns wrote:
I don't know what happened but, I never got mine:?

*cough cough* that's because I never sent them :embarrassed:They are with a stack of stuff next to the front door, but I NEVER remember to take the one lonely package to the post office :foreheadsmack:I promise I wil get it in the mail with this (massive) batch of mail outs and I am so sorry for my constant stupidity :p

On another note of Katie's Stupidity, I have misplaced my paints, so I didn't get teh buns painted this week, but I promise I'll find them this week and paint them over next weekend. Painting is usually easier for me to get through vs. the building, lot less mess and I can do it while I watch tv :p

All the bunnies are now painted and ready to be mailed out! If you pay me within the next week to a week and a half I should be able to mail them out in time for christmas!

Pictures are uploading and I'll post them soon :)

Edit: Here are the pictures!

Wyatt:

wyatt.jpg

Rocky:

rocky.jpg

Ali's Piggies:

piggies.jpg

Levi:

Levi.jpg

Harley:

harley.jpg

Fiver:

fiver.jpg

Fuzz:

fuzz.jpg

And here are some little bunny ornamentsI made, if you want one just let me know!

Tricolor:

tricolorornament.jpg

Dutch:

dutchornamnet.jpg

Chocolate Otter:

chocolateotterornament.jpg

Sable Point (I think that's the right term):

sableornament.jpg

And one I made for my boyfriend (this one isn't for sale) he said he wanted one that was like a netherland dwarf, but he didn't know what colors they camein, I told him I was just about to make a himilayan colored bunny and that nethies came in himilayan. You should've seen his smile :biggrin2:

Bensornament.jpg

Katie, those Christmas decorations are so cute.

Next year when you start to make them again I will get you to do one of Winston & Vega and I will definitely get some of those Xmas decorations from you.

FYI my Babies that you made me are my center piece on my dining room table.

Susan:apollo:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Katie, those Christmas decorations are so cute.

Next year when you start to make them again I will get you to do one of Winston & Vega and I will definitely get some of those Xmas decorations from you.

FYI my Babies that you made me are my center piece on my dining room table.

Susan:apollo:
:biggrin2:I'm glad you like them. I'll probably have time over winter break to make a batch, but it's an iffy thing (stuff keeps popping onto my calander :shock:) But I'll definately have time over summer break.

Latest posts

Back