How To Create An Avatar

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAYBUNNYMOMMY!!!!

I see Tucker's new Avatar!! Just like you said, the 'ol Refresh Button.

I'm going to start to work on that folder you suggested. Youwill definitely be acknowledged and thanked for your help.Thank you so much foreverything.

The picture of Sherman looks like it was easy to take.Nothing's ever easy with these little one's with the exception ofloving them!

You're The Best! Thanks for making this Monday a Bright and Happy one!

-Carolyn

We have YOU to thank for that!

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy,

Where in windows or on the net does one go to in order to access anonline editing software? Sorry to be so dense. Iget to that step, and then I get confused as to how toproceed.

Thanks!

-Carolyn

Ohhhh, okay. No, don't feel dumb aboutit. That's a very good question. Let me researchand come up with some sites and get back to you.

But if you have Windows on your computer, you should have the Windowswizard for photos. You can edit there ... or most computerscome with some version of Adobe Photoshop ... or most digital camerasand/or scanners come with a disc or CD with photo editing software onit.

I'll find some free online sites and post them. MyBunnyLovesMe probably knows a ton of them.

MyBunnyLovesMe, if you read this post, jump right in and make suggestions if you have any. :)

That's exactly it! You know what I'm talking about. I thought that that's what MyBunnyLovesMe's site could do.

I shall post her instructions of pictures as well because it will alsobe helpful in case people want to take a picture of a symptom orsomething their rabbit is going through to see what the people on theboard can make of it.

You're 'small' amount of help as you stated in a previous post is quite important.

We all bring to the table the experiences and tricks we've learnedthrough the years or months, be it health or behavior/relationshipissues with our rabbits. Everyone sees something that other's haven't.

Thanks for your help, yet again. When I get it all together in steps,I'm going to email it to you and I'm going to have someone who is newto it all create an avatar from your words. Cool, ey?! *High-Five*Sista!

No Rush. We don't have to do this right away. It's just good that we'removing it forward. Don't do it until you're ready to deal with it.

Thanks.

-Carolyn

I'm back again! :)

The easiest way to go is to access the photo editor that I've beenreferring to that Microsoft usually supplies on yourcomputer.

Here's how to access it:

1) Go to the CONTROL PANEL (the START button at the leftbottom corner of your computer with the little Windows insignia on it)

2) Click ALL PROGRAMS

3) Click MICROSOFT OFFICE TOOLS

4) Click MICROSOFT PHOTO EDITOR

This photo editor is pretty user friendly if you're used to working with Microsoft products, i.e. Word, etc.

Let me know how it works out!

Wow, You're Good, BunnyMommy!! Thanks!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back