Pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrampNPigeon

Reaction score
Finally got the first set of bunny pictures developed and scanned in! Here goes... first one up is Pigeon!

Now you can see why we decided we just had to keepthem both! Tramp really is that shiney too... I was afraid the camerawouldn't pick that up but it did. I love my new buns!

Cheryl

PS- My husband is laughing at me because I rushed down and posted their pictures as soon as I got them :)

How cute! They are both adorable! They just make your heart melt.

Waaaaaaaa!! How do you post a pic on here??!! Ihave a camera for my puter when i go to post a pic it says has to be ajpeg...well it is how do you make the image smaller anyone anyone??!!!:(

Copy on Fergi's note.

They're absolutely gorgeous bunnies, Pigeon&Fumper. Who wouldn'twant to show those beauties off. You're lucky you get to pet and cuddlewith them!

When Pamnock gets back from her vacation, she'll be able to tell youprecisely what breed/s they are. She'll be back in a week or so.

Hold on, Newmommieof4. Help is on the way! Check out the "For BuckJones" thread. M&SMom and BunnyMommy know that stuff like the backof their hands. There's some explanations there on how to get it down."I got by with a little help from my friends." Pamnock and BunnyMommyhelped me with Tucker's avatar; that's what it's called, an avatar.(Another thing I learned from this forum.)

-Carolyn

Hi, NewMommie, you have to have photo editingsoftware to make it smaller. If you have a digital camera itshould have come with a disc or a CD with the software on it.Also, Windows has its own photo editor. You can reduce thesize there.

If push comes to shove, you can email it to me and I can reduce it for you.

Hope this helps! :)

BunnyMommy,

I can see this question coming up again and again. Perhaps a post couldbe made by you or M&SMom and MyBunnyLovesMe about how to do it. I'mthinking then we could just refer people to it because looking ahead,everyone and their brother is going to want to have one, and rightfullyso! They're so cute!

MyBunnyLovesMe told me of a place on the net called Photoshot orPhotoshop? Hope she reads this. In any case, in there, it's free todownload your pictures and adjust the size. Once that's done, we couldjust copy what M&SMom said to BuckJones how to get it onto theforum.

Whadaya think?

-Carolyn

Actually I think that this is an EXCELLENT idea!

Really, we could just copy the post that Laura???, I think, wrote toBuck about how to upload his avatar. She was right on targetand kept it simple.

I wonder if we could do that and title it, "How to Create an Avatar",and have it pinned to the top of the forum posts.

Latest posts

Back