::: exasperated sigh ::: Where IS everybody today?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
The board is so quiet. Hardly anyone has come by today.

Where IS everybody? Is there something going on that I don'tknowabout?

Hmmmmmmmmm. I dontno.... .

I' m here so I thought I'd say hewo. AsI've never spoken toyou. I syour rabbit called sherman-or am i thinking ofsomeone else?
How old are you?

wuv 4rm loz n ebs n fidget

xoxoxoxo

*yawn*

*stretch*

Good morning... just woke up here... about 10:30am, checking into theboard real quick.. now I'm gonna go lay down with the bunnies until thehubby wakes up and catches me slackin from housework! :D :shock:

I'll keep checking in periodically as I take breaks during the day though.

Cheryl

Awwwwwwwwwww. Sherman is the cutest!! I love the one with him getting onto the rasin box I found that the cutest!!

How has your day been?

wuv 4rm loz n the bunnies

xoxox

Thanks so much for the compliments on Sherman, Lozn Ebony! I love mySherman!

Cheryl, I'm supposed to beasleep as I worked lastnight,but I keep running back and forth to check theboard! LOL!

My husband is military so we live wherever theytell us to LOL. Currently that would be in Utah... Mountain Time zonein the U.S. Oh yes.. I have pictures getting developed, the first onesof my new stray buns! Should have them up on the boards tonight.... Ihope they turned out okay.

Cheryl

HiBunnyMommy,

My niece found a wild rabbit last night and her brother, her mother andshe took it to the vet. It sounds as if it had been grabbedby another animal as it was gasping for air andbloody.The hospital called this morning saying thelittle one had died. She was cryingsobummed out.She asked to have a play day with me andTucker.

We're having a blast. I'm posting the pictures below ofMissy. Think you can do an avatar with them? Itried to get them to get closer into the shots, but I don't think theguy knew what he was doing with the copy machine.Nobig deal.

Get a load of Tucker! He thinks he's so cool!

Gonna go put him in the backpack Buck gave me and we're going to take him for a walk down to the lake.

Talk Soon! HappyDay!

-Carolyn

CrackerTobyVera.jpg

Here's a close up of Missy, Buck's rabbit.

cracker jack 2.jpg

Carolyn, I love this picture! I haveenjoyed the pictures of Missy also. So glad she is oknow. Can you get some pictures of the buns inbackpacks? Sounds so funny buns in backpacks! Ihave been so curious about those every since Buck wrote aboutthem. I have got to see how the contraptionworks. My buns may actually enjoy something likethat. Have a good walk at the lake. Hope your niecefeels better soon. :DBeckie

No doubt who rules the roost in the hidawaybox. What a great picture of Tucker, playing theunfathomable, "Buddha Bunny" surveying his domain.

Missy, on the other hand, appears like the giant woman in one of those old B-flims of the 1950's! LOL

Thanks for getting her on the internet. There will be no living with her now, that she is a star!;)

Buck

So sorry about the episode with thecottontail. I know how sensitive your neice and nephew are toTucker, and were to all of our rabbits they met. They arefounding members of our dear, departed Maxie's Fan Club, and for reason.

The affinity for animal life, both wild and domesticated, must be afamily trait, for all of your family members whom we have had thepleasure to meet just seem to have a way with animals.

Buck

WOW! I just ran to take a quick nap and the board really took off!!! :shock::)

Let's see, where to start? :D

1) I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of the littlebunny. It's to your niece's credit though that she obviouslyhas a heart of gold. A big hug to her!

2) Oh, Missy is a BEAUTIFUL bunny! Of course, I'llbe happy to try to turn her image into an avatar!:cool: I'll work on it right now. BTW, how muchdoes she weigh? She looks to be a really big bunny.

3) That Tucker is an ABSOLUTE DOLL!!! He's missedhis calling. He should have been ontelevision! I wonder if I could get Sherman to go in a hideaway ... wait, I won'teven ask ... .Tucker is so photogenic. He'd make a wonderfulposter bunny for one of the rabbit organizations.

4) 2bunmom, thanks so much for the compliments toSherman!I mybunny! :D

Okay, I think that I replied to everything. I'm off to work on Missy's avatar!

Sure, BunnyMommy pulls us all in and now we can't find her. The sharkon the island must've jumped up and gotten her. ;) Hey BunnyMommy,where'd ya go?

Yes, 2bunmom, I'll get a picture of Tucker with his backpack on. I'llbe sure to take some in the next roll of film I get developed. It was alot of fun. Tucker didn't mind it walking down to the lake, but all theattention he got while we were there got him a bit antsy. Once it wasjust Mickaela and I, he settled down again. So funny to see him in thatpack! Kids and adults alike were ooooo-ing and ahhhh-ing over him.

Buck, great idea about putting the harness on him on his first tripwith the backpack. He tried to jump a time or two when he got tired ofbeing in there, so the harness was good to have as an added protection.

That's a picture of Tucker when I had the place painted. You can seethe mood, ey? Buck, your comment about Budda Bunny had Mickaela and Ilaughing out loud. She was psyched to see that she's a charter memberof the Maxie fan club. She has a very special touch with animals. She'samazing with all creatures.

Laughed out loud again when you said Missy looked so big and like shecould be a woman in a B-rated movie. Her size does crack me up. It wasso cute to see her squeeze in the hideaway box. I really didn't thinkthere'd be enough of room in there, but she did it! Loved her pictures.Got some of Calbert too and will post to PamNock when she comes back asto what his type is.

:)

Looking forward to when you can get your pictures done, 2bunmom. No rush.
-Carolyn

lol Bunnymommy,

I was at a soccer game this morning, just got back. Needless to say, we lost. :(lol, anyways, I'm here.

Laura

PS- Maybe if you all wish us luck we will win tomorrow. ;)

Latest posts

Back