Congratulations to Carolyn!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Congratulations to our very own Carolyn forgetting a mention in the latest issue of Rabbits.com in regards toherBeach Bunnies event!

Carolyn, you are truly deserving to be in the spotlight for all of the good that you do. :)

Keep up the good work!

WOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOW. Carolyn ur forum famous!!

(for u new people carolyn is wonderful!)
xoxoxoox
-lauren and the bunnies

Thanks you guys, but it could be just as easily you guys or any bodyelse that are 'regulars' to this board that would be up there. You'reAll Wonderful; and BunnyMommy, you've done a lot to help people outwith their Avatars and everything else. That's not even to Mention whatyou've been through with Sherman!

So Congratulations to Everyone who has been a member of this community because we'll all excellent!

The rapid increase in members and their staying power proves it. I'veseen many members disappear from other boards because of the pettynonsense, but they have resurfaced here and they love it.

I attribute that to the kindness, enthusiasm, and love for theirrabbits in the members here and people that makes people come backhere.

It wouldn't work if it wasn't for the members we have here.

-Carolyn

Congradulations Carolyn!!

Thank you for all of your help on this board. You give very helpful and wise advice that I look foward to reading.

Lissa, BlueBelle, and CupCake

Carolyn deserves all the kudos she gets, believeme. The Beach Bunny Party is only evolving because of all herefforts and organization. What a treat(for us, not thebunnies) to meet and greet one another, in person!

Buck

Thanks BunnyLover, Buck Jones, and Pamela227. :dude:

I really wish I could gather everyone on this board to go to the Beach Bunny Party. :?

Well, at least we can learn through each other on this forum. :)

I learn from you and the others as well, Pamela227. Everyday, I learnsomething from one of your stories or it makes me recall an experienceor conversation I had and be sure to stay on top of the issues thatcome up in my own home with Tucker. Questions I have are answered here,and I feel very fortunate to correspond with each of you.

:)

-Carolyn

I've learned so much from everyone on here too!Would be fun to get to see the faces behind the monitors, the furryones too :D Maybe(hopefully!) next time! *dreams ofwinning the lotto & having the extra money to go places to meetgreat ppl*:D

~pam

lol pamela227! You can see the faces just aseasily with pictures of the people. :pThough it would begreat to meet everyone in person!

lol! but but! pictures just arent the same,specially when it comes to the cute furry ones! :p I've neverseen a 10-20 lb bunny in person, now that would be an experience :D

~pam

Ya know what would be wild?

I'll video tape the Beach Bunny Party and have each person introducingthemselves and their rabbits. Just a short clip for anyone that wantsto participate. You who can't attend the party, do the same at home.Make a short tape of yourself and your rabbit. With a little help frommy friends, I'll put it all together in one video and we can pick adate and time to watch it. Maybe then everyone will feel part of it?

I don't know. Silly idea.

-Carolyn

I'll tell ya what, I can use my bestfriendsdigital camera! She has a video mode on it. I can make a short videoand upload it on to my computer :)

The video is a great idea Carolyn! That won't workfor me though. But I can probably dig up pictures of me somewhere,maybe some with my bunnies and post them.

Isn't it just like Carolyn to shoo away any praise sent her way..................WELL~you deserve it!!

clap

clap

clap

BunnyMommy, JessicaRabbit, M&SMom, Buck Jones, and HB104,

Thank you so much.

We all totally rock, as JessicaRabbit would say.

Glad you guys like the idea of the video. I don't think it would behard, just time consuming. No big deal. All we have is time. Mostthings that are worthwhile end up being time consuming.

The first step would be picking a deadline for those that are far awayso that they'd have time to do the video. Say by July 1st to giveeveryone time? I'd also have to have it on a VCR tape. Most camerascome with an adaptor that can transfer the film from the small tapeonto a VCR tape. Or, I could measure the size of my smaller tapes andif you could have it on that, I could transfer it to the VCR tape.

M&SMom, I don't think I could get pictures on the video as #1, Idon't have the equipment and #2, I don't know the first step in how to.:? It'd be so much better if you were part of the movie. None of yourfamily or friends could tape you with their own equipment?

If there was a fair amount of people participating, I'd definitely do it.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back