Im worried!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loppy Earred Mom

Reaction score
I was just on the floor playing with my bun andnoticed her eye watering is this something to worry about? she has apiece of eye ummm stuff under her eye too I thinks its from itwatering!

On a good note she gave me my very first bunny SMOOCH

Hi LopEarredMom,

Is it under just one eye? Is she sneezing, eating, pooping, peeing? Are there any other strange things going on with her?

Congratulations on the kiss! :)

-Carolyn

Thanks for the grats on the smooch Carolyn.

Its just under her right eye it made some kinda glop watery glop andyes she's eating like a little porker and drinking plenty she alsostill has alot of energy running around the house chewing everythingshe can get her little teeth on that she doesn't get scolded for she'sjust now stopping when I scold her for chewing the carpet so she'sresponding that way.

And the Poop Oh my I cant keep up with picking it up! She never pees onmy floor she does that in her cage not in her litter box tho :(

And no sneezing and her nose isn't runny either

Keep an eye on it (no pun intended, Lop Earred Mom.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about it at this point. Since all othersystems are go, it could be that she had just gotten something in it.

Wouldn't call out The Guard yet, but you do want to monitor it closely.

Keep us posted.

:)

-Carolyn

I understand, Lop Earred Mom.

:)

-Carolyn

I've been watching her and she seems fine I'llkeep an eye on her still tomorrow I think its cause before I took herout of her cage she rolled in her bedding and maybe she got some in hereye and it irritated it is what Im guessing cause she just did it againand it made me thinks of that

Pauly always has a little crust under his eyes.Our vet assured us it's normal. It might not be anything to worryabout, but better keep an eye on it like Carolyn & Rabbitgirlsuggested.

Latest posts

Back