The World According to Snoopy, Chloe, Coco and Sadie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_6049.jpg

100_6097.jpg

look close you can see chloe being smushed by snoopy

100_6084.jpg

100_6066.jpg

100_6069.jpg

100_6076.jpg

100_6094.jpg

100_6093.jpg

make it a corona easter! lol

100_6062.jpg

Yea thats our other baby lol
100_5945.jpg

We have a Flame Coral, Maroon Clownfish, Sailfin Algae Blenny, SpottedMandarin Dragonet, Magnificent Sea Anemone, Colony Polyp, 125lbs ofSelect Fiji Premium Live Rock, Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp, Crabs andSnails, Fluval 404 Cannister Filter, Prizm Pro Deluxe Protein Skimmer,190watt Current Grow Light. 45gal Bow Front Tank.

Snoopy and Chloe are doing really good. They arethe best of friends. I haven't been able to get my cam to work or i'dhave LOTS of pictures to post. Im hoping that it will be working verysoon.

So I found an old photo of when Cooter was a baby! He currently lives with my husband. I thought I'd share it with you all.
l_ea6ff7ecc90d2f9ca09e3da70d7489cf.jpg

he is another one of him when he was about a year old he's now 2yrs old
l_c2136f7a6f5cd1edecc295f93a9253f5.jpg

Wow...wonderful shots of Snoopy and Chloe! :)

I just love the one of her getting smooshed with Snoopy's behind,hehe!! I couldn't even see her before I read your note aboutit! Hehe!!

I just love the two of them!

I just realized...your Chloe looks a lot like my Dusty, right down the her nose being a darker color...:)

PegBuck.jpg

Thanks! I also had been debating sharing some information but im gonna go ahead an do it here!

I have a ventrilo server, its a voice chat program. I use it for theguild i'm in when i play swg or wow. So I thought it would be a kewlidea to have a place to chat with my friends. I created an RO room andif anyone would like to come on an chat with me or each other pleasefeel free too. go to www.ventrilo.com and download the client. below isin the set up info to log on my server! CHEERS. You can usally find meand Jade on there chatting it up and playing the sims2 =)

1) Start the ventrilo program. Click on the Start button,click on Programs and then click on Ventrilo. This will display anothermenu option called Ventrilo that will start the actual program.
2) Click on the "->" button that is next to the first pulldownwindow called "User Name". This will open a new window where you cancreate a logon name to be used when connecting to a server.
3) Click the "New" button. This will open a small window where you canenter your logon name. The name you enter is entirely up to you. It canbe your real name or a nick name.
4) Click the "OK" button. You can come back to this window and click onthe help button later on if you want more detailed information aboutwhat the other options mean and how to use them.
5) Now that we are back to the main window click on the "->"button that is next to the pulldown window called "Server". This willopen a new window where you can enter the details about the server youwould like to connect to.
6) Click the "New" button. This will open a small window where you canenter a name that will describe the new server definition. The name canbe anything you want it to be like: "My server" or "Joe's server". Whenentering a server name you don't need the quotes around it. Theseserver names will show up in the main Ventrilo window.
7) Click "OK".
8) Click on the "Hostname or IP" input box and enter the serverhostname/IP address= celtic1.nrgservers.net
9) Click on the "Port number" input box and enter the servers port number= 3545

10) At this time there is no password

11) Click "OK" to return to the Ventrilo main window.
12) Click "Connect" to establish a connection between you and theserver you just defined.
13) You should also click on the Setup button and configure all of thedifferent options that control Ventrilo. This is very important when itcomes to controlling the microphone or input source. Once in the Setupdialog click on the "Help" button. Be sure to read what all of theoptions are and what they mean. This is very important for the Voicepage.

Latest posts

Back