Hello, test

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's gonna get awfully spoiled tonight with theadditional love I have to give him from Gabby and BunnyMommy!I'll give him a yogurt treat from both of you as well. He'lllove you for it!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
He'sgonna get awfully spoiled tonight with the additional love I have togive him from Gabby and BunnyMommy! I'll give him a yogurttreat from both of you as well. He'll love you for it!

-Carolyn
11_5_1.gif
11_5_9.gif
11_8_14.gif
23_28_103.gif

Will do, MyBunnyLovesMe! :dude: Another Yogurt Treat?! Oh My! That's enough for one day!

Very cool thing you've got goin on there with the kisses and all,Gabby! You and BunnyMommy amuse me with your thosesmilies. :cool:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Very cool thing you've got goin on there with the kisses and all,Gabby! You and BunnyMommy amuse me with your thosesmilies. :cool:

-Carolyn
I think thats where i found them i'm new to them,found them on the other board found more by clicking her huggingface:)
346.gif

I know I can't get them from my home setup, but I might be able to do it here. Let me try.

-Carolyn

WoooHoo!!

Just click on Smiley Central and double-click on the face you want wherever you place your cursor.

batbunny wrote:
aww how cute! and big! 20 lbs...lordy, batmanweighs like 2lbs! :p
Oh boy 2 lbs vs 20, I'llhave to figure out who is my smallest bun and wouldn't mind posing withAngel ;-) imagine that pic LOL i think her headweighs more than 2 lbs LOL

Bunnymommy wrote:
Can anybody tell me what the "Mana" is under our usernamesand avatars? :?

You can award "manna" as praise or recommendation to another member ofthe forum. Use sparingly, as the more you hand out, the lesseach is worth :)

Simply click on that persons "manna" tab to add to it -- it can also be removed.

Pam N.

So here I be sittin in an internet cafe before Imust rush off to teach and I found myself REALLY laughing out loud atthis thread...

hmmmmmm, how to draw attention to yourself and look like a crazyforeigner ROFLMAO :pBUT I must admit "are you sure that isnta rug?" is one of the funniest comments I have read in quite awhile

We are all so lucky to have such a fantabulous forum where the everyoneis so generous with compliments and advice....just a little thankyouEVERYONE!!!!!

Cher

HB104,

You have NO IDEA how many times I have laughed out loud at yourcomments. NoIdea!

Thanks Pamela227 for the compliments about Tucks!

JessicaRabbit,

That new Avatar of Jessica is precious! I love that picture.

-Carolyn

HB104 wrote:
So hereI be sittin in an internet cafe before I must rush off to teach and Ifound myself REALLY laughing out loud at this thread...

hmmmmmm, how to draw attention to yourself and look like a crazyforeigner ROFLMAO :pBUT I must admit "are you sure that isnta rug?" is one of the funniest comments I have read in quite awhile

We are all so lucky to have such a fantabulous forum where the everyoneis so generous with compliments and advice....just a little thankyouEVERYONE!!!!!

Cher
Well then Angel is glad she inspired such a conment that would give you such a jolly laugh:D

Latest posts

Back