Finally the pics of my bunns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a pic of the other threetogether. Hopscotch is the litttle orange one, she's supposedto be a mini rex. Next to her is Blacky our boy and he issupposed to be a mini rex X. The other one is Bunny Hop and she issupposed to be a mini lop, I love her color, don't know if you can tellbut her ears are actually chewed up on the ends from another rabbitthat she was kept with at her previous owners.

How cute! I'd have to say the cutest colored isMolassis (I have a thing for chocolate colored bunnies with darkerspots!) but they are honestly all dolls! I want to cuddle them all! lol.

What beautiful bunnies! How big are theharlequins? They do look like harlequin Dutch. Theharlequin pattern has been bred into many breeds.

The other picture looks like a very nice red mini rex. Theblack doesn't appear to have rex fur? The last one appears tobe a broken sable point Holland Lop.

Pam N.

They are very sweet bunnies all of them!Molasses is the largest, I havent' weighed them yet but she is a goodsize, Blacky they said his mom was a mini rex and his dad was a bigadorable white and blackmix breed. I didnt' see hismom but I did see his dad, he was lounging in the chicken coop when Iwent to pick Blacky up, we was huge and reminded me of the CaliforniansI had seen that weekend at the show. Basically they had puthis mom in with him to breed and she dissappeared a while later theyfound her coming out of a burrow and he was with her, he was the onlybaby that survived. He is so sweet though and a greatcuddler! My sister has a beautiful chocolate colored malemini rex named cappacinoand we are thinking Cappacino andHopscotch would make beautifull babies!! They both have suchbeautiful coloring!! Here is a betterpicture of Blacky if that will help!

ACDLAB.jpg

:shock:Blacky has the same kind of fur as Peppy!! He's black with little white hairs!!!!

SEE?!? They're almost the same!! lol

Peppy1.jpg

yay! They could be long lost cousins orsomething!!! lol. Yeah I love his white stripe too, thats why I namedhim Peppy! Kinda like Peppy The Pew... only my bun doens't smellbad....lol. :)

Too cute, I actually wanted to name ours Twilight.He reminds me of a night sky filled with stars. Unfortunatelyhe belongs to my 3 1/2 yr old daughter and she couldn't managetwilight!! LOL. Sounded more like "whywhy" when she said itand when asked the name of her bunn she would reply "black" LOL, Ithink she was a little confused but Blacky is a good nametoo. We wanted the girls to name their bunns, I think itmakes them feel more like they are theirs.

hahah that's alright when I came home my rabbitwas named Abigail! I looked at her and though....nah, she's more like aMaggie to me... :) My brother calls her Bunny, or BrickFace...lol. (shehad this mineral brick when she was a baby and had it all over herface) so she's been named a few things...she's Devil Rabbit when shebites us lol. And Peppy has always been Peppy! :)

Latest posts

Back