Out Of Town

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to go out of town,and with everything I have going on, I won't be online much over the next week.

Just wanted to let everyone know,because I didn't want anyone to think I was being rude and ignoring them :)

Pam N.

You sure will be missed, Pam.

Have a safe and happy time, and thank you for the thoughtful note.

-Carolyn

thanks for letting us know Pam!!! Have a safe and happy trip!!! Remember to eat at the best restaurants as possible!!! :)lol Thats the best about trips..eatin' out...YUM!

We're off to the Ohio State Rabbit convention:)Breakfast will be McD's. We're always busy all day, so we don't eat lunch. Then we'll enjoy dinner with some friends or at the hotel. It's always a hectic but fun weekend!

Pam

AH! Breakfast and Mickey D's is the best!!! I love those little hashbrown thingers!! I envy you... I'm never up early enough to get there before 11....lol. Enjoy your convention!! :)

Ohio State Rabbit Convention? Cool!

You'll razzle and dazzle 'em when they get a load of your knowledge. Hope you learn new things, and I know you'll be teaching plenty!

I love McD's breakfasts! And eating dinner out is going to be fun. Enjoy the time away! Already looking forward to your return. :)

-Carolyn

Never had an McD but mi sure its luvly? I will miss you and hope u have a nice time with your bunnies.
wuv 4rm loz n ebs n fidget
xoxx

Dunno if the show will be your first effort at judging, but if it is, knock 'em dead, Nock; or break a leg; or whatever it is thatone says to a new judge at their first outing!;)

Safe trip and good luck. See ya on the flip side.

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
Dunno if the show will be your first effort at judging, but if it is, knock 'em dead, Nock; or break a leg; or whatever it is thatone says to a new judge at their first outing!;)

Safe trip and good luck. See ya on the flip side.

Buck

Thanks Buck -- I'll be judging a youth Holland Lop specialty show (appros. 200rabbits)on Saturday :)

Pam

Latest posts

Back