Bun-Bun & Cocoa

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bun~Bun

Reaction score
Well, whith constant disapline andtedeous training whith the buns, things turned out alot better. Thechasing and mounting still occures - but atleast their not biting ortackling each other any more. Mr. aggressive Bun-Bun is actually alotcalmer about Cocoa's annoying behavior - I'm very proud of him. Cocoahas been acting like a terrible teenager. When it comes to chasing -he's the aggressor. He's really fast - faster than Bun-Bun!! No harmdone to each other - it's just a dominant bunny game.
But Cocoa doesn't listen to me, he thumps his foot at me when it's timeto go back into the cage, he runs from me, and he kicks vigorously whenI pick him up. Basically, he acts like a spoild poop and acts like hedoesn't love me any more. He has become aggressive to the cats aswell -I think this is becuase he learned this by Bun-Bun. But hopefully he'llturn out nicer and more obidiant over time.
They will earn an award for the most well behaved un-nuetured rabbits.
Here are some pics I took of them playing on the deck very early this morning:
porch1eb6.jpg

^Sniffing around.
cocoape7.jpg

^Cocoa, a restin'.
bunerhv7.jpg

^"Tag!! You're It!!"
bunssyi0.jpg

^Peekaboo!!
bunupik1.jpg

^Bun-Bun gets a close up.

Yes. Cocoa is the Mini-Rex. You can tell them apart like this. Bun-Bun is the sable point and Cocoa is the agoodie.

Haley wrote:
Your boys are adorable. Is Cocoa the minirex? Im trying to figure out which is which. ;)

Latest posts

Back