O/T but I need sympathy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
allI have to say is OW!

I broke my toe yesterday and now it is swollen and black and blueandit hurts like heck to walk... tried to go to the store todo errands but I cant do it. I drive a standard, sounfortunatly the **** toe throbs when I try to change gears.

It's my big toe too so I cant even tape it up and ignore the pain.

The trials and tribulations of being a pet owner... I broke it bydropping my chinese water dragon's terrarium on it. Serves meright for cleaning out the **** tank. It made it hard tosleep last night and now it is making my day hard. owie!

Well I just needed to whine a bit to make myself feel better hehe. Back to the bunnies!

Poor Bunsforlife!!

That STINKS!

Hope it heals quickly. Load up oncalcium!

-Carolyn

OW! I know excatly how that feels. I broke two ofmy toes sparring, it was a freak accident. The guy's foot hit mine atjust the right angle... Ugh. And I was stupid afterward and keptsparring untill my sensi made me go sit down.

~Christine~

Lets be honest, Bunsforlife, you just wanted an excuse to hop like the bunnies do

a4.gif
- Jan

Naw I can hop so much better on bothfeet! I've broken many bones in my body... but I think toestop the list for most painful. Specially the big one or thelittle one. You are kinda surprised when you realize how muchyou rely on those two toes to walk hehe.

Lets see... I have broken...

The growth plate in my ankle (on a dog's head)

My leg in a freak sledding incident.

Three ribs when a kid decided to piledrive me.

My nose twice, once was at a school dance, the other was the kid I nanny'd for

all my fingers and toes at LEAST once (this big two is a twofer)

My wrist rollerskating.

My breastbone in softball.

And cracked one of my neckbones in a car accident.

I think thats all of them... hehe, if the doctor wasnt a friend of oursand knew that I was just plain clumsy, someone probably woulda calledDCF and claimed I was being abused hehe

Wow. I've broken one bone in my entire life, andthat was when I took a tumble as a kid and fractured my collarbone. Youshould start taking more calcium :p:D

Naw, I should stop being so clumsy =) And I dotake calcium, got my Viactiv right by the bed so I remember to takeit.

I actually havent broken anything besides fingers an toes for 10 yearsso maybe I am out of the major limb breaking, but man.. give me thatbroken foot over the toe anyday! With a cast on that leg Icould walk, There is NOTHING I can do for this poor toe cept limp along

bunsforlife wrote:
allI have to say is OW!

I broke my toe yesterday and now it is swollen and black and blueandit hurts like heck to walk... tried to go to the store todo errands but I cant do it. I drive a standard, sounfortunatly the **** toe throbs when I try to change gears.
seethe trick is smashing it hard enough you can no longer feel it:p

I did that with my left big toe, our boiler sits on a concreteplatform, and the washer nd dryer sit with in inches of that, nailed myto on the darn platform. That was months ago, dammaged somes nerves istill don't have totaly feeling back in it. But I'm a total clutz aswell. I'm hoping i'm out growing that. But fortunally, I've only broken1 foot (gym class)one wrist(rollerscating), cracked ribs(amean cousin of mine decided to slam me againts the wall with achair), all the rest have been fingers and toes. hope you toeis better soon, and see you are not totally alone there ar other clutzsout here LOL

u8myhouse wrote:
OW! I know excatly how that feels. I broke two of my toessparring, it was a freak accident. The guy's foot hit mine at just theright angle... Ugh. And I was stupid afterward and kept sparring untillmy sensi made me go sit down.

~Christine~
my brother did a flying jump kick and came down on his big toe, shattered it. YEOWWW!

same brother dislocated his jaw in the sparring portion of his black belt test

and all three boys are legendary for leaving blood all over the dojang floor.

Crazy!

Rose

What a bummer! I know how it feels to not be ableto use your feet, as I had foot surgury a few years backandwas laid up for 8 weeks! Both feet, mind you. There is nothing worsethan having to hobble around, not having any balance and not being ableto drive.

Latest posts

Back