I'm new =0)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnniLuv

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Aly and I'm new to theforum and I just wanted to say Hi :D. I have 2 rabbit's Howie and LeobothNetherland Dwarf boys Howie will be 5 this year and Leoturned 2 this years. I am looking at getting a new rabbit but cant finda place here in Colorado that hasFlemish Giants. But Hieveryone :D.

Welcome!

I'm Michelle, I'm 19, and I have 2 rabbits, Megan and Peppy, both mixed dwarfs!

Megan is 7 months old and Peppy is 10 months old!

Welcome, and as it is said in the world of EverQuest.....

YOUR IN OUR WORLD NOW......

(but now alas instead of gaming I am a bunny "Mom")

hehe

Cher

Hi Michelle and Cher,

Thanks so much for the welcome :D. I am 19 too Michille cute names foryour bun's. Iv'e been to both Ontario and China but I was too young toremember it :(. Cher what kind of rabbit/s do you have what are therename/s? If ether of you have AOL or AIM feel free to IM me atTheSweetistSyn.Thanks again for the welcome you two :D.

Aly :p

Welcome Aly

Hi I am fairly new here too! I am a lurker, don't talkmuch! I currently have 3 buns Charlie, Daisy and one of theiroffspring who my children named Barbie!! They are all hollandlops. I have decided that if I can't find a home for her we will keepher and that will be the end of my breeding days. I alwayssaid I would breed til I had trouble getting rid of a litter.

Anyway hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do I find it they best rabbit forum out there in cyber world!!

Take Care

Shannon and the crew.

Hi Bunnniluv and welcome!

I have 2 mixed breed boys named Mocha and Spice. Spice is white withcoffee colored spots, and Mocha is coffee colored. I saved them fromgoing to a meat buyers auction. My friend didn't know she had a male inwith her 2 females. The first litter of 9 all froze to death:(then my friend was watching the other female to make sureit wouldn't happen again, that was Mocha's litter. And then the mom whohad the first litter had the second litter and that was Spice's litter.All in all there were 27 babies, only 17 that lived. 9 froze and onegot milk up her nose and died. Mocha turned one on April 8th and Spicewill be one on May 6th.

Laura

Hi Aly, welcome! I'm pretty new here too. I have 1bunny, her name is Oreo & she's 4 years old. She loves playtimeand hates going back in her cage.. and rings her bell toy when shewants a treat/attention :cool:

~pam

Hi Aly, Welcome to the forum.I'm not a newcomer but I do not have as much time as I would like tospend on the forum. I chime in on occasion, but mostly enjoywhat everyone has to say. I have 2 buns that are about 2years old. My little boys name is Trouble- named for hispersonality. My girls name is Trixie - named for herpersonality also. They are mixed and I got them from a familywho didn't want them anymore. I got them when they were about6 months old. They are a lot of work but they arealso a lot of fun and company. Talk to you later.:)Beckie

Oh, and I'm fairly new heremyself. Glad to find the forum though. :DI have one rabbit(she's too large to be called a bunny, really). Her name is Elf. She's1 1/2 years old.

Minda

OH OH you opened the can'o'worms by asking what server....I WAS Povar....*sigh* hehe, and I assume~you?

Back on topic :p-my girls are Jade and Jezebel. Jade is thewhite and black little number and Jezebel is the honey and fawnshowstopper.They are both approx 4+ months old now andIadopted them here in Tainan, Taiwan where Iamcurrently residing teaching English. They actually have two parents,but my partner has returned to Canada. HMMMM, enough of me-the avatar*thank you thank you again* is a really cute pic of them loungin on theside of the livingroom, on on top of the other...

Cher

I've seen the blown up pic, but your avatar is kinda hard to see.... my avatar looks FAKE lol

Ack! I'm a horrible person, I never said hi!

So I'm saying it now. Hi!!

My name's Melissa. I'malso 19 (wow, there are a lot of people who are also 19 on here...!),and I have one bunny named Umbra (it is latin for 'shadow' or'darkness'), and he's a black Holland Lop. He recently gotneutered, and I'm still waiting to see the change in him...:p I've been a part of these forums for really almost a yearnow. I think it'll be a year sometime inJuly.

Hope you have fun on these forums!

--Melissa and Umbra

I am also a horrible person that did not say hi. *drops to her knees and begs for forgiveness*

So hilo!!!!!!!

My name is Lauren and I live in the Uk. I have two outdoor bunnies. Onecalled Fidget and one called Ebony. Fidget is an 11 week old orange andwhite dutch . Ebony is............ black. (were not quite sure whatbreed!)

Wuv 4rm
a lauren
an Ebony
A fidget
xoxoox

Latest posts

Back