I want a lion head

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyRae

Reaction score
:(:(:(One with lop ears. :(:(:(

But I can't get one. I know I can't. I highly doubt hubby will let me get more animals.

Help me get over my craving!!!:bunnydance:

lol...I doubt your hubby would go for that!

Ever think about volunteering at a local rescue or shelter? I findthats a way to help me be a mom to loads of rabbits, even though I cantbring them home...

I wishI could. But I have a 2 yr old human to lug around toolol.

check out the new members thread..theres amember who recently joined who's boyfriends parents have a lionheadwith lop ears. Its very unique looking!

ok, nevermind, I want lionhead with normal ears.Ones with floppy just don't look right to me lol. Harvey iscute tho. I just wanna put a bow in the bunnies hair lol.

haha thats funny because just yesterday myboyfriend was saying I should buy some little pink ribbons an put themin Mr Tumnus's hair. I doubt he would even notice them in that hugeafro!

ROFLOL - what you're talking about is called a"lionlop"...I have one. Well - technically she isn't a lionlop becauseto my knowlege she has NO lop in her pedigree within threegenerations...but she sure looks like a lop...and a lionhead.

I would suggest that rather than thinking about what you want inaddition - spend that energy (and money) on loving on the animals youhave....

Peg

Peg, do you have any pics on here of your"lionlop"?? Ive only seen the one that was just posted in the newmembers thread. I didnt know they existed!

TinysMom wrote:
ROFLOL - what you're talking about is called a "lionlop"...Ihave one. Well - technically she isn't a lionlop because to my knowlegeshe has NO lop in her pedigree within three generations...but she surelooks like a lop...and a lionhead.

I would suggest that rather than thinking about what you want inaddition - spend that energy (and money) on loving on the animals youhave....

Peg
oh I am, trust me lol. Maybe I should get a mini wig for Annielol. HEY, can I tie loose ribbons on her ears? just for pics orsomething, I'll take them off afterwards. lol.

Hi,

I have 2 lionhead bunnies ( Teddy & Casper), plus a netherland dwarf (Coco)

If you ever decide to get a lionhead my friend Robbin has a few babies available now & more on the way.

I can't seem to find her website but her email address is

[email protected]

you can email her & she will send you her website address sheis located in Pennylvania & she has the cutiest lionheads!

JP

Latest posts

Back