RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rabbits chase my dog. She is scared of Connor.

Alicia:sweepThe Maid, The buns Ringo Starr :runningrabbit:, SamanthaJane :apollo:,Connor Grayson:not listening, Teresa Mekare:bunny19, ANDTHE REST OF THE ZOO CREW!!!

Well, we had a lotof changes this year! I guess since the big kids moved out, we feltinclined to add to our family in the way of "furkids"!!!

First came Riley! :inlove:

Riley12weeks2.jpg

And then after being horse crazy sinceshe was a toddler and asking forever and ever, I gave SLG ridinglessons for her birthday. She has done sooowell! :)

12-3-2006-12a1.jpg

So, then her big sister jumped on thebandwagon- I've been on it for years and years - and the three of usinvested together in another new baby! :jumpforjoy:

12-3-2006-13a1.jpg

And of course our first born, and king of the mansion!

SebXmasfinal.jpg

My favorite Christmas photo ever...

Christmascard.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

Raspberry, SLG, and family

Your family is growing.
How is Sebastian taking to the new additions?
Looks like SLG isgoing to need herown saddle. :D
And the picture of SLG withSebastian just set me intothe Christmas mode. :inlove:
MerryChristmas!:holidaycandle:

:hug:RAZZ!!! Good to see ya!

Wow, you got a horse???? Sooooo cool. Has Sebbie had a ride yet? Imean, that bunny is such a smart cutie, he can do anything. Ihave visions of him and SLG galloping into the sunset ;).

I love that pic of SLG and Sebastian, such a Happy Christmas pic. Hope you and your family have a wonderful time :)

Jan

Aww what lovely pictures Raspberryswirl,i absolutely love Riley,and Sebastian is as handsome as ever

Now this is the picture i really love..so perfect,you can tell these two were made for each other :)

Christmascard.jpg

your family is so beautiful Raspberry!

cheryl

Hi Raz!:happydance I love all your newadditions, Riley is such a little sweetie and Iloveyour horse!:inlove: (I'm a bit of a horse-lover myself.;)) And ofcourse Sebbie and SLG looks great as always, give them all a big kissfrom me and the girls.:kiss:

Hi everyone! :wave:

I have some fessin' up to do!That's actually SLG and Sebastian's Christmas Photo from two yearsago... :embarrassed:

Just don't think I'll ever top it, andfurther more, I'm not so sure Seb willput the antlers onagain -He's a bit more manly now than he was back then!;)

SLG is VERY grown up now!

Here's the latest photo I have ofher. And she still has such a gift with animals. Just look atthe way this horse is nuzzling her. They are all like thatwith her.

We went to a big horse sale yesterday andthey used her to ridehorses in the ring.It helpsincrease the horsesvalue to show that a child can controlthem. Her trainer put her up on a big Palomino Stallion thatshe'd never even riden before! :shock: She rode himall around and the bids started climbing. :)

Animals just know her heart!

11-16-06011cropped1.jpg

Wow! A horse! I need more pictures! SLG must be the most spoiled girl ever.:D

And Sebastian is gorgeous as ever. We need more pics! I've missed you!

Wow, I just read like this entirethread! Beautiful family you have. SLG is quite alooker. Very pretty.

That Sebastian sounds like quite a character. Mine goes crazy in the morning also. Lots of racket!

Glad to see you posting again. Would love to see more pics!

Yeah, that Carolyn... she's a real piece of work!

She taught me to be all I could be...

I'm just kidding! We bothlearned it from Laura!!!

She's the real trouble maker, just askanybody who was at the Boathouse BunnyParty!

Hey RaspberrySwirl! Long time no see! PoorSebastian, being shunned aside by a low lifedog and a horseof all things!;)Just kidding, both are adorable as is theKing himself. (Does anyone else seem to think that Sebastian is fillingin for Sherman lately?...)

Psst.. SLG... skip the western riding, go for jumping, it's fun! ;)

I'd have to say that you and Carolyn are the trouble makers... ofcourse, I haven't ever met Laura, she may just be very good at foolingeveryone...:ponder:

EXCUSE YOU, Razzamattaz and My Little Miss MBB!

(I amas farfrom a Trouble Maker as Jesus Christ is.)

JadeIcing, I agree. That was a nice smiley face Ileft. Glad you got a chuckle out of it. It seemedappropriate to give to Razzamattaz.

Now, enough of this nonsense of just copying over old pictures,Razz. I've seen enough of dog pictures and horse pictures -WHERE'S THE RABBIT???????

Give up that rabbit or I'll come down there and take him home to Tucker Town myself, where he'll be loved and appreciated.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

Oh, and Happy Holidays! :happydance

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Yeah, that Carolyn... she's areal piece of work!

She taught me to be all I could be...

I'm just kidding! We bothlearned it from Laura!!!

She's the real trouble maker, just askanybody who was at the Boathouse BunnyParty!

:whatever

Trouble maker my :bunnybutt:

Ever heard of Hector Projector?

Latest posts

Back