cute cute CUTE wild bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
There is a teeny tiny little wild bunny out thewindow. I cannot BELIEVE how cute it is! At that size ours were stillhuddled in the box, not out running around! He could easily fit in onehand. I'm trying to get a pic but he keeps walking away.

He was washing his little face with these tiny little feet. It was asight to melt your heart! Makes Bubby look downright huge. lolol

Aww, Ijust wanna SQUEEZE it!!! hehehe

But I'd guess that wouldn't go over too well......;)

Rose

That's too funny because my boyfriend just calledme two minutes ago about a tiny little wild rabbit that was in ouryard. He wants to catch it.

goood luck....speedy little squirts!

although I remember one time we caught a wild baby it panicked and hitits head against the wall till we let it back out. Never again!

We brought in one reallytiny wild baby also, but it had beenout of the nest too soon and hadno fear of people. We stuckit back in with the others

Rose

This one sounds like a baby. He said it could fit in the palm of your hand.

my dad once caught a baby wild rabbit that wasthe size of my palm. It was the most adorable thing!!!!!! But then thenext day we let him go. Now we see the little wild rabbit in ourbackyard still sometimes. It was the most friendly wild rabbit i'veever met. We named her Cappachino.

We had a cute wild bun comming around for awhile...now i dont see him anymore... :( i hope all is ok with him..iuse to see him in the early am and pm to feed under the bird feeder.....

Latest posts

Back