bunny's water bottle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kekedaddy

Reaction score
water bottle with metal end-drips all the time. do we have a defected water bottle or is there some way to fix it?

Greetings kekedaddy,

Sounds defective to me. It definitely shouldn't drip. Can you take it back? Best thing to do is just get another one.

Water is one of the most essential parts of a rabbit's diet. Stayingdry is another for the good health of your rabbit. Between just thosetwo issues, I'd get just get one that functions properly so you don'thave to worry.

-Carolyn

I'll trade you!! lol I wish mine would drip because Megan won't drink from hers unless we squeeze it out for her!

She'll put her face up to it until someone comes and lets the water outfor her. If we don't she gets mad and bites it and digs at it with herpaws.... that's why we have a water dish for her, but she doesnt reallyuse it neither.

M y rabbits water bottles drip if you move thehutch or the door of something like that but i dont think its supposedto drip all the time so I'd try get a new one.
Luv 4rm lauren and ebony and fidget
xoxox

I'd love to have one that drips....:)

bunny4.bmp

haha again with the bunny at her water bottle ;)

(sorry about posting it twice, I love my bun!)

Hi, Sometimes, when you've had them for a while,the bottle top wears away and air can get in causing it to drip. Whenthat happens with my bottles, I use teflon tape (that white plumbingtape) on the bottle top. 99.99% of the time, it works. :) Charlotte

Latest posts

Back