What Do Rabbits Do For Us?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
[align=center]What Do Rabbits Do For Us?[/align]
Lower our blood pressure...then raise it again when they eat their litter for the third time.

Keep our laps warm...and wet when they pee on it.

Make soft grinding noises with their teeth to tell us they arehappy...then make loud clanking noises with their dish at 3 AM to tellus they are hungry.

Provide us with a way to wear real fur without killing any animals...ofcourse no one else seems to realize what a trendy fashion statement youare making with shed hair all over your clothing.

Bring us closer to other rabbit people...so we can talk about how theBEST rabbit decided to moult RIGHT in time for the MOST important showof the year.

Remind us that eating our veggies is good for us...then teach us thatsugar tastes better, so we should dig out all the healthy food to getto the sugary treats at the bottom of the dish.

Make us smile...then make our faces twist into a mask of some notentirely known, but definitely bad, emotion when they chew holes in ourfavourite items.

Teach us how to juggle...because the judges on three different tables,all on opposite ends of the room, just called last call for every oneof the rabbits you entered that day.

Toughen our arms...by scratching them until the nerves are so damaged that they are impervious to pain.

Help keep us sane on a stressful day...then create a stressful day bygetting out of the cage and making us chase them for hours.

Teach us patience...by nipping us, then looking at us with a face that just BEAMS "Who me? I would NEVER bite!"

[line]

Taken from:http://www.tsukiyo.org/Humour/whatrabbitsdo2.html

curly.jpg

That is Hysterical, BunnyMommy!!!!!

Thanks for the laughs.

-Carolyn

Bunnymommy,

You are oh so right! I can't even count how many times I havebeen peed on, awakened at 3 am by loud toys and a food dish, or howmany times I have had to change my shirt at the last minute beforegoing to work because I have bunny hair all over it. That'sjust in the last year since we became bunny parents!

We let our bunny play in his playpen first thing in the morning forabout two hours. He has an old paper box (upside down withholes cut into it) in the playpen and when it is time to put him backin his house, he plays catch-me, catch-me. He usually runsaroung the playpen a few times and then into the box. He willwait a few seconds then come out, run around again and just when we areabout to catch him...back into the box he goes. So we havethat fun game EVERY morning....but don't tell him, we enjoy it as muchas he does!

You put a smile on my face after reading your post! Thank you!

Wabbitwuv

Thanks Bunnymommy, I particularly love the 'Teachus patience...by nipping us, then looking at us with a face that justBEAMS "Who me? I would NEVER bite!"

It is really amusing..Thanks for sharing with us! HEHe........

Thanks for the reminder, sometimes we need it me's thinks...

I would not trade my little girls for anything, even if I getfrustrated all to high heaven at times~the look on their little facesis enough to make anyone break down and forgive them for the last thingdestroyed, pellet deposited or a fancy pants leg kick given to me in aninsulting manner :)

Cher

LOL so true! Lucy always is nipping me and givingme that look that you just have to pick her up and give her a kiss!Does every bunny go crazy at 3:00 am? lol My oreo climbs the cage likea monkey while kicking everything out of the litter box!

BunnyMommy wrote:
Provide us with a way to wear real fur without killing any animals...ofcourse no one else seems to realize what a trendy fashion statement youare making with shed hair all over your clothing.

lol, hehe I know this one. It was pointed out to me. Agirl atwork last week began brushing my work outfit off( while it was on me)..she told me i needed to " de-bunnify"

I still cant decide if it was rude or not lol.Thing is... she was right! I looked like a bunny myself.

Latest posts

Back