The Last Two Days!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
If I was a drinker I would be under the table smashed right now!

I started off this beautiful long weekend figuring we would spend itjust lounging around the pool. It was a lovelythought! We spent about 3 hours there. I get thisthought in my head that I left my computer on and connected to theinternet all day. Oh well, we are not gonna get any callsanyway. I get home and sure enough I did. Thescreen was frozen, so naturally I just shut it down... more later.

I then set about cleaning up cages and feeding Gracie and thebabes. I have my hands full as I come through the door ( youwould think by now I would know better, now wouldn'tyou?) The babies were out and so was Gracie. Incomes Cleo who hates Gracie. The chase ensues....Babies are tearing around the room Cleo is after Gracie,Gracie is after Cleo, babies are popping all over the place, likepopcoren in a microwave! And I can't catch any ofthem! I am in tears and screaming at Cleo. Who ofcourse is getting the worse of it. You would think she wouldlearn the lesson that Gracie is bigger than Cleo and is also protectingher babies. Makes for one vicious bunny! I finallyam able to grab Cleo and take her out of the room, who is now makingsome really loud chattering noises, I check her over and she is okay nodamage, considering all the fur left on the floor of myroom! I check over the Gracie she is fine and thumping likemad. I pick up the babes they are all fine but scared andthey all cuddle into me and I am now stuck in one position with the 4babes in my arms, now I have to pee!

After the dust settles I turn on my computer, it is not working, themoniter has quit the computer does not recognize the keyboard or themouse. I borrow a friends moniter and it worked, so I know mymoniter is dead! It still does not recognize the keyboard ormouse. I also have to mention that the mouse looked like itwas chewed on, how at this point I don't know, I will find out soonenough tho! Now what am I gonna do, my link to home and theoutside world had now been cut off and I cannnot afford to have thisfixed or replace it. So I think to myself I am probably gonnahave to reformat, which I am apphrehensive about doing, Ihave so many pictures on here and I would have been devastated to losethem. I turn off the computer to think on it awhile.

My girlfriend calls me up to go to the flea market. Off we goto forget my day. This flea market had rabbit pottery, rabbitstatues, rabbit books you name it, it had it. So of course Icame home with one of everything and still only spent 20dollars! Turn on the computer .. still nothing!Grab my paints, grab my statues and go to the pool to paintthem. I sit there by myself and paint and paint, it turnedout just beautiful and looks just like Pez! My girlfriendcomes over and we sit and chat for another hour or so. Thenhere comes my husband, "Did you take the babies out of thecrib", he says. I replied that I hadn't. "Well allof them are out, except one". I asked him if he let the otherone out and he had, but he did not know how long they were out and nowwe have no idea if Gracie had fed them or not. I asked himwhich one was left in the crib and he had no idea he had justlet it out. He then proceeds to tell me that thebabes had put holes in the crib so we would not be able to use itanymore. OMG.... could this day be any worse... SoI pack everything up, run to the house... look at the crib and see NOholes... what the ****. I ask him what he meant and he thentells me they pushed the cardboard out. There was no way theydid that.. they scaled the walls! That man gives me moreheart attacks than I need! I still do not know which one hasnot been fed so I leave them out just in case, and hope that one nightwon't make a difference to the unfed babe. I bought a newmouse for the computer but decide .. why make my day any worse andleave the puter til tomorrow.

I decided that Cleo will not be allowed in the bedroom until I can getcardboard to make the sides of the crib higher. Why addaccident to injury. I finally get to sleep and am awoken atthe crack of dawn with a little white nosed bunny 1 inch from myface!!!! They broke out again! Thank God, Cleo wasout in the livingroom! Little baby C was happier than a pigin **** and licking my nose (first time that this hashappened). So maybe today is gonna be better!

I go to the computer plug in the new mouse ( cuz I need thatto work to reload the keyboard) I turn on the computer and loand behold the whole think is working now, so here I am typing toyou! Betcha think after having to read all of this, it's toobad she got it working LOL!

There is so much more that happened like the babies figuring out how tobreech the barricade behind the computer... funny how their memoryworks , because they go back to the same place and try and try again,and even if you change the configuration they still try at the sameplace!

The pure black bunny is the ring leader!!!

Well that is enough, even I am exhausted now... I can just imagine how you are feeling LOL

So how was your weekend?

Here is a pic of the stature I painted... it was one of those outside plastic cement looking statues.

What little stinkers! Looking back on it you'lllaugh even though it caused you so much stress. The painting job is abeauty, too. Hope things pick up. :cool:

I knew I Loved baby a for a reason... He/she is a little bugger, and that's all I've got, is little buggers....

LMBO!

Your statue is GORGEOUS! We've got a lady who sells all kinds of readyto paint pottery here at our flea market too, i'm thinking of going andgetting something to paint as well. I bet you it was the most relaxingpart of your day, painting that statue....

Well i'm glad to hear you survived!

Lyndsy

Great work on the statue! Glad to hear the pc is working again too!!!

Might wanna think about backing up your pictures to cd (hopefully youhave a burner) every now and then and stick it in a drawer...early on Ilost alot of pics and was devistated...I do this every couple of monthsnow!

The statue looks incredible.

I am so sorry you had such a rough weekend.I treid sohard not to laugh but I lost that battle. My tummy still hurts. What animage baby c jumping up and giving you kisses, what a sweetheart, I solove that baby.

I am so glad you are online and able to be here. You tell the most awesome stories. You really have a gift.

Tina

Latest posts

Back