Does anyone else have a thrower???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junior_n_sweetpea

Reaction score
Sweetpea has started doing the funniest thing. Hethrows everything. It cracks us up! You can give him just aboutanything and he will sling it across the room. And he does it over andover. He throws and we fetch. Maybe he thinks he has taughtus a new trick by bringing it back to him LOL! Silly rabbit.

That's great! lol, see, and we think we'retraining the rabbits when really, they're training us. Mocha's likethat, I got him a tiny dog toy, it's one of those ropes with knots onthe ends, it's meant for the really tiny dogbreeds and is aperfect size for him, he just loves to fling it around!

Laura, Mocha, & Spice

Oh, my precious little Sweetpea! How I love that sweet bunny angel!

I'll bet this is a sight to see. Sounds like he's really having himself a ball! :)

Hi J&S,

Missy, Buck Jones' rabbit that I'm sitting for is a thrower and adigger when she gets mad. Calbert is a thrower when he playswithhis toys.

-Carolyn

throwing stuff over and over reminds me of whatmy dog blue does with her toys and bones. Luv sometimes throws her toysin her cage. she has a mouse she throws. I think she says iam not a cat!!!!! :)

Cristy

Pauly loves to throw stuff. It's the same way youdescribe it Junior & Sweetpea. It's so cute to watch. He picksthe item up with his teeth, moves his head to the side and flingsit. It's cute becausetheyappearto be ticked off about something. Sort of like the way people tossthings around when searching for lost keys.

Apollo throws everything. His key rings,bowls, you name it. His new favorite is throwing the dust pan heborrowed/stole. He grabs it by the handle and slings that thing allover the house. It is so funny.

Tina

Mocha's so bad for throwing his full food dishback out the door and spilling it on the ground when he's mad! It makesme frustrated after about the 4th time but it's so hilarious to laughat the anger of our little bunnies.

Spice is getting into the habit of throwing his food dish. He has a catbowl with rounded edges so he can't grab it and flip it so easily, butwhen he manages to, he throws that thing like there's no tomorrow! Ieven had to attach his cardboard house to the wire of his cage becauseevery morning I would wake up to see its contents spilled all over hiscage, what a mess! I gave him Mocha's little dog rope and as soon as Iput it in, he picked up the end and hit me in the head with it.:shock:I swear that Mocha and Spice were laughing at me!

Latest posts

Back